West Bengal Agricultural Recruitment 2018 for Assistant & Other Posts: The West Bengal State Agricultural Marketing Board (WBSAMB) has published a notification for the recruitment of 10 Executive Engineer, Lecturer, Assistant Engineer, and Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancy on the contractual basis. The eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 20.06.2018 and 22.06.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
West Bengal Agricultural Recruitment 2018 @ www.wb.gov.in
♦ Organization Name: WB State Agricultural Marketing Board
♦ Organization Website: www.wb.gov.in
♦ Employment Category: State Government
♦ Employment Location: West Bengal
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
♦ Qualification: Degree
♦ Last Date of Walk-in-Interview: 22.06.2018
Name of the Posts: Executive & Assistant Engineer, Lecturer, Sub Assistant Engineer
Number of Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Agricultural Recruitment 2018
- Executive Engineer (Civil): B.E or B.Tech from a recognized University, having sound knowledge in design and having working experience of working at the project site for at least 8 years (Retired Govt./Semi Govt. employee having experience of working in the rank of Executive Engineer may also apply).
- Lecturer: Retired personnel from recognized College or University with specialization in Agri-Marketing, Agri-Business, AgriEconomics, Agri-Extension & Agronomy.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.E/B.Tech degree in Civil from a recognized University having working experience at the project site for at least 2 years.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University having working experience at the project site for at least 5 years.
Age Limit for Fresh Candidates:
01) Executive Engineer (Civil): Not More than 40 years
02) Assistant Engineer (Civil): Not More than 30 years
03) Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil): Not More than 35 years
Age Limit for Retired Person:
01) Executive Engineer (Civil): Not More than 62 years for retired employee
02) Lecturer: Not More than 62 years
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Consolidated Pay Rs.37,500/- per month or by negotiation as to be decided by the authority.
- Lecturer: Pay shall be fixed up either by re-employment basis or by negotiation as to be decided by the authority.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Consolidated Pay Rs.32,500/- per month.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil): Consolidated Pay Rs.21,500/- per month.
How to Apply: Application in plain paper along with Bio-Data and self-attested copies of all required documents should be submitted to the CEO, WBSAMB on the date of interview.
Interview Venue: Office of the West Bengal State Agricultural Marketing Board ‘Kamal Guha Krishi Bipanan Bhawan’ 729, Anandapur, P.O- EKTP, P.S – Anandapur, Kolkata – 700 107.
More Information for West Bengal Agricultural Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.