WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 for Apply 300 Office Asst. & Lineman Posts: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 300 Assistant Manager, Junior Executive, Junior Engineer, and Technician Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 27th June 2018 to 17th July 2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 @ www.wbsetcl.in
♦ Organization Name: WB State Electricity Transmission
♦ Organization Website: www.wbsetcl.in
♦ Job Category: State Government
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
♦ Qualification: 10th/Graduate Pass
♦ Mode of Application: Online
♦ Last Date: 17.07.2018
♦ Number of Total Vacancies: 300 Posts
♦ Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
01) Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) = 01 Post
02) Junior Executive (Stores) = 20 Posts
03) Junior Engineer (Elec.) Gr.-II = 163 Posts
04) Technician Gr.-III = 116 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
01) Assistant Manager: Graduate in any discipline plus 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Degree in Public Relations or Journalism or Mass Communication from any University recognized by UGC/ One-year full-time PG Diploma in Mass Communications or Public Relations or Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
02) Junior Executive: Graduate in any discipline from a “UGC” recognized university with 1-year PGDBM with specialization in Logistics or Material Management or Supply Chain Management.
03) Junior Engineer: Passed Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute or College duly recognized by W.B. State Council of Tech. Education.
04) Technician: Madhyamik (10th class) or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCTVT from any Government ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Government of West Bengal in the trade of Wireman or Electrician.
Age Limit & Relaxation: The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC-A/B candidates will be 05 years and 03 years respectively. Ex-Serviceman candidate will get age relaxation according to the applicable rules. SC/ST/OBC-A & B candidates from the states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General Candidates. PWD candidates will get Age relaxation up to 45 years of age.
01) Assistant Manager: Pay scale of Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
02) Junior Executive: Pay scale of Rs.9,300 to 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4,700/-
03) Junior Engineer: Pay scale of Rs.6,300 to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-
04) Technician: Pay scale of Rs.6,300 to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,600/-
Other Allowance Details: In addition to Basic Pay & Grade Pay, the posts also carry DA, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Hill Compensatory Allowance, LTC/HTC, EPF, Gratuity, Benefits for Indoor treatment in leading hospitals for Self & Dependents, Leave Encashment, Children Education Expenses and other allowances as per the Rules of the Company.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only from 27.06.2018 to 17.07.2018 and no other mode of application shall be accepted. Before applying online, applicants must ensure that they have with them a valid E-mail ID, an active Mobile Number, all essential Educational Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by medical board with not less than 40% disability, Sports Certificate (if seeking reservation under respective category), Experience details/Certificate and Proof of Identification.
Mode of Selection: Selection for all posts will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview. Both the Written Test and the Interview will be held in Kolkata only. Candidates called for Written Test/Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of travel expenses.
Application Fee: The Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman (UR/OBC-A & OBC-B) candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.400/- for the post under Post No. 1 and Rs.250/- for the posts under Post No. 2 to 4. SC and ST candidates are exempted from the deposition of Application Fees. PWD candidates who intend to apply for the posts under Post No. 2 to 4 are also exempted from the deposition of Application Fees. All applicable commission levied by the banker is to be remitted by the applicant.
1. Commencement of online registration – 27.06.2018
2. Last date for receipt of online applications – 17.07.2018
More Information for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.