WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 for Apply 143 Junior Executive & Assistant Engineer Posts: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 143 Junior Executive, Assistant Engineer, and Assistant Manager Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 03.01.2019 to 24.01.2019. Additional information about WBSETCL 143 Engineer & Manager Recruitment 2019 regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 @ www.wbsetcl.in
♦ Organization Name: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
♦ Organization Website: www.wbsetcl.in
♦ Employment Notice No.: REC/2019/01
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
♦ Qualification: Graduate
♦ Mode of Application: Online
♦ Last Date: 24.01.2019
♦ Number of Total Vacancies: 143 Posts
♦ Name of the Post Details:
01) Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
02) Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication):
03) Assistant Engineer (Civil):
04) Assistant Manager (Human Resources & Administration):
05) Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts):
06) Junior Executive (Finance & Accounts):
Eligibility Criteria for WBSETCL Recruitment 2019
01) Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Full time 4 years‟ B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering /B. Sc (H) in Physics with 3years‟ B. Tech in Electrical Engineering.
02) Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication): Full time 4 years‟ B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics & Tele-Communication/ B. Sc (H) in Physics/Electronics with 3years‟B.TechDegree in Radio Physics & Electronics.
03) Assistant Engineer (Civil): Full time 4 years‟ B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering.
04) Assistant Manager (Human Resources & Administration): Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years full-time course) / MPM (2 years full-time course) /MHRM (2 years full-time course) with major specialization in Personnel Management / H.R. or Post
Graduate full-time Degree / Diploma (2 years course) with specialization in Personnel Management / H.R.
05) Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts): Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or MBA (2 years full time) with major specialization in Finance.
06) Junior Executive (Finance & Accounts): Graduate in any discipline from a “UGC” recognized university with Inter CA/ ICWA/ 1(one) year PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts or any higher Qualification in Finance & Accounts with duration at least one year.
Age Limit & Relaxation: The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2019. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC-A/B candidates will be 05 years and 03 years respectively. Ex-Serviceman candidate will get age relaxation according to the applicable rules. SC/ST/OBC-A & B candidates from the states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General Candidates. PWD candidates will get Age relaxation up to 45 years of age.
How to Apply WBSETCL Recruitment 2018-19
How to Apply: Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only from 03.01.2019 to 24.01.2019 (11:59 P.M.) and no other mode of application shall be accepted. Before applying online, applicants must ensure that they have with them a valid E-mail ID, an active Mobile Number, all essential Educational Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by medical board with not less than 40% disability, Sports Certificate (if seeking reservation under respective category), Experience details/Certificate and Proof of Identification.
Mode of Selection: Selection for all posts will be made on the basis of performance in Computer Based Test / Online Test, and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: The Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman (UR / OBC-A & OBC-B) candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.400/- for all posts and Rs. 250/- for the Junior Executive post. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the deposition of Application Fees.
Start Date of Online Registration – 03.01.2019
End Date of Online Registration – 24.01.2019
Last Date of payment of Application Fee – 24.01.2019
Edit of Application Form – 27 & 28.01.2019
More Information for WBSETCL Recruitment 2019
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.