WBPCB Recruitment 2018 Apply for Research Associate & Fellow Posts: The West Bengal Pollution Control Board (WBPCB) has published a notification for the recruitment of Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow Vacancy. The eligible candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on 19.07.2018. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below…
WBPCB Recruitment 2018 @ www.wbpcb.gov.in
» Organization Name: WB Pollution Control Board
» Organization Website: www.wbpcb.gov.in
» Employment Category: State Government
¤ Age Limit: Maximum 37 years
¤ Qualification: Degree
¤ Date of Walk-in-Interview: 19.07.2018
» Name of the Post-wise Vacancy Details:
01) Research Associate = 01 Post
02) Senior Research Fellow = 01 Post
» Number of Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBPCB Recruitment 2018
01) For Research Associate Post: Ph.D. in Science with minimum 55% marks in M.Sc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science with Chemistry as pass subject in B.Sc. (OR) Ph.D. in Engineering with first class marks in Environmental or Chemical Engineering or/and Technology.
02) For Senior Research Fellow Post: Minimum 55% marks in Master degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science with Chemistry as pass subject in B.Sc. and completed two years of research works for the Ph.D. degree. (OR) First class marks in Master of Engineering in Environmental or Chemical Engineering or/and Technology and completed two years of research work for the Ph.D. degree.
Age Limit: Maximum 37 years as on 01/06/2018
Name of Project: Characterisation and Quantification of Hazardous Wastes with Special Focus to Determination of Hazardous Waste Generating Factor.
01) Research Associate: Rs.25,000/- per month (consolidated)
02) Senior Research Fellow: Rs.18,700/- per month (consolidated)
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates have to appear for the walk-in-interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed out in A-4 size paper giving full bio-data (with contact phone no. and email address) with a recent passport size photograph pasted on it along with one set of self-attested copies of testimonials. Candidates will have to produce the original testimonials during the interview for verification.
The application should be addressed to the Member Secretary, West Bengal Pollution Control Board, Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106.
Walk-in-Interview Details: Eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on 19.07.2018 reporting between 10:30-11:00 hrs. at the reporting address: Reception Desk of West Bengal Pollution Control Board, Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106.
More Information for WBPCB Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.