WBMSC Recruitment 2020 Apply 1261 Teacher, Gr-D & Other Posts: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (WBMSC) has published 6 notification for the recruitment of 1261 Teacher, Mazdoor and Other Posts under Kolkata Municipal Corporation. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 06.03.2020 to 15.04.2020. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below…
WBMSC Recruitment 2020 – Kolkata Municipal Corporation
» Organization Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Corporation
» Organization Website: http://www.mscwb.org
» Advertisement No: 07 -12 of 2020
¤ Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
¤ Qualification: 8th/10th/12th/Degree Pass
¤ Application Mode: Online
¤ Last Date: 15.04.2020
» Number of Total Vacancies: 1261 Posts
» Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
01) Conservancy Mazdoor = 858 Post
02) Paribesh Bandhu = 90 Post
03) Dome = 03 Post
04) Teacher (English) = 149 Post
05) Teacher (Hindi) = 19 Post
06) Teacher (Urdu) = 33 Post
07) Field Worker MHW (Gr.-III) = 21 Post
08) Field Worker S.H. (Gr.-III) = 02 Post
09) General Duty Attendant (Gr.-III): 02 Post
10. Asst. & Sub-Asst. Engineer: 79 Post
Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2020
01) Conservancy Mazdoor:
• Educational Qualification: Read and write ability is required in Bengali, English and vernacular.
02) Paribesh Bandhu & Dome:
• Educational Qualification: Must be strong and physically fit and Must be able to perfome outdoor duties smoothly.
• Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary (12th) pass under WBCHSE or its equivalent with al least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
04) Field Worker & General Duty Attendant :
• Educational Qualification: Class VIII pass certificate from a Government recognized school.
05) Asst. & Sub-Asst. Engineer:
• Educational Qualification: A Engineering Degree from any recognized University and Working knowledge in Computer Application.
Age Limit & Relaxation: The candidate’s age limit should be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Examination Fees & Processing Fees: The candidates belonging to Unreserved & OBC category need to pay of Rs.200/- (Examination Fees & Processing Fees), and SC & ST category need to pay of Processing fee of Rs.70/-.
Mode of Recruitment: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Examination, Practical Test, and Interview/Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply: The eligible and willing candidates can apply through Online (http://www.mscwb.org) mode from 06.03.2020 to 15.04.2020.
Click Here to Official Notice of Conservancy Mazdoor Post
Click Here to Official Notice of Paribesh Bandhu & Dome Post
Click Here to Official Notice of Teacher Post
Click Here to Official Notice of Assistant Engineer Post
Click Here to Official Notice of Field Worker Post
Click Here to Official Notice of Program Manager Post
Click Here – Apply Online (www.mscwbonline.applythrunet.co.in)
Click Here – WBMSC Official Website (www.mscwb.org)
More Information for WBMSC Vacancy 2020
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.