WBBSE Madhyamik Review and Scrutiny Result 2019: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has published Madhyamik (10th Class) Review & Scrutiny (PPS/PPR) Result 2019. WB 10th Class Review Result 2019. If you apply for Review & Scrutiny of WBBSE Madhyamik 2019 Exam through Online Mode, so you can check your WB Madhyamik PPR/PPS Result 2019.
WBBSE Madhyamik Review and Scrutiny Result 2019
If you a candidates of Madhyamik (Class 10th) Examination of 2019 and Applying for Review or Scrutiny then Checked WBBSE Madhyamik Review Result 2019 / WB Madhyamik PPS & PPR Result 2019 on http://www.wbresults.nic.in. Direct Link for WB Madhyamik Review Result / Madhyamik PPS PPR Result 2019 is given below.
WB Madhyamik PPR/PPS Result 2019 – Review / Scrutiny Result
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education ( WBBSE )
Type of Result: WB Madhyamik Review / Scrutiny Result
Name of the Examination: Madhyamik Examination 2019
Date of Publication: 21/05/2019
Result check on: http://www.wbresults.nic.in
How to Check WB Madhyamik Review and Scrutiny Result 2019
1. Candidates go to the official website http://www.wbresults.nic.in
2. Then click on the link to Check Online Review and Scrutiny Result 2019
3. After that Enter Roll No
4. Then click on submit button
5. After that time Review Result is shown on your computer screen.
6. Download Result & Print for future use.
Click Here⇒ Check WB Madhyamik Review and Scrutiny Result 2019
WBBSE Madhyamik Examination Review Result 2019
SCRUTINY OF ANSWER PAPERS (PPS):
(1) A successful candidate may apply to the Board within 30 days from the date of publication of the provisional result through the Head of the institution for a Scrutiny of Answer paper on payment of Rs. 40/- only per paper and not per subject clearly stating that the sum is being paid for the purpose of scrutiny.
(2) The work of scrutiny shall be confined to checking and re-totaling of the marks. It shall not involve re-examination i.e. fresh of the answers.
REVIEW OF ANSWER PAPERS (PPR):
(1) Only an unsuccessful candidate may apply to the Board within 30 days from the date of publication of the provisional results through the Head of the Institution for review of his/her answer papers on payment of a fee of Rs. 50/- only per paper expressly stating that the sum is being paid for the purpose of Review. the application will otherwise be rejected.
(2) The work of review will include scrutiny and re-examination i.e. fresh evaluation of the answers.