WB HS Result Review and Scrutiny Process 2019 – WBCHSE: West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has published Higher Secondary (12th Class) Review & Scrutiny (PPS/PPR) Result 2019. WB 12th Class Review Result 2019. If you apply for Review & Scrutiny of WBCHSE HS 2019 Exam through Online Mode, so you can check your WB HS PPR/PPS Result 2019.
WB HS Result Review and Scrutiny Process 2019
If you a candidates of Higher Secondary (Class 12th) Examination of 2019 and Applying for Review or Scrutiny then Checked WBCHSE HS Review Result 2019 / WB HS PPS & PPR Result 2019 on http://www.wbchse.nic.in. Direct Link for WB HS Review Result / WB 12th PPS PPR Result 2019 is given below.
WB HS PPR/PPS Result 2019 – Review / Scrutiny Result
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE)
Type of Result: WB HS Review / Scrutiny Result
Name of the Examination: HS Examination 2019
Date of Publication: 26/05/2019
Result check on: http://www.wbchse.nic.in
How to Check WB HS Review and Scrutiny Result 2019
1. Candidates go to the official website http://www.wbchse.nic.in
2. Then click on the link to Check Online Review and Scrutiny Result 2019
3. After that Enter Roll No
4. Then click on submit button
5. After that time Review Result is shown on your computer screen.
6. Download Result & Print for future use.
Click Here⇒ Check WB HS Review and Scrutiny Result 2019
WBCHSE 12TH Class Review Result 2019
SCRUTINY OF ANSWER PAPERS (PPS):
(1) A successful candidate may apply to the Board within 30 days from the date of publication of the provisional result through the Head of the institution for a Scrutiny of Answer paper on payment of Rs.60/- only per paper and not per subject clearly stating that the sum is being paid for the purpose of scrutiny.
(2) The work of scrutiny shall be confined to checking and re-totaling of the marks. It shall not involve re-examination i.e. fresh of the answers.
REVIEW OF ANSWER PAPERS (PPR):
(1) Only an unsuccessful candidate may apply to the Board within 30 days from the date of publication of the provisional results through the Head of the Institution for review of his/her answer papers on payment of a fee of Rs.100/- only per paper expressly stating that the sum is being paid for the purpose of Review. the application will otherwise be rejected.
(2) The work of review will include scrutiny and re-examination i.e. fresh evaluation of the answers.