WB GNM Nursing Admission 2020 Apply Online 2817 Male and Female Nurse Post: Government of West Bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) has published a notification of WB GNM Nursing 2020. WB GNM Nursing 2020 for 2817 General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M) Course for the Session November 2020 to October 2023. The applicants are invited for admission to 03 (three) year G.N.M. Training Course including 06 (six) month internship in Nursing Training Schools under the Government of West Bengal. Additional information about WB GNM Nursing 2020 regarding WB GNM Nursing Application Form 2020, WB GNM Nursing Seats, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, selection process, Course fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
WB GNM Nursing Course Admission 2020
Organization Name: WB Department of Health & Family Welfare
Organization Website: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 2817 Posts
Qualification: 12th Pass
Age Limit: 17 to 27 Years
Mode of Apply: Online
Start Date of Online Application: 28.07.2020
Eligible Criteria of WB GNM Nursing Course Admission Session 2020
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 17 years to 27 years as on 31.12.2020. Refer the official notification for complete age limit and upper age limit relax-able details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or Passed equivalent examination from any recognized Council / Board with 40% qualifying marks in English.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be made strictly on the basis of total marks obtained in compulsory subjects in the H.S. (10+2) or equivalent Examination.
Course Fee: The selected candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 12/- per month as establishment charge and a certain amount of money (to be fixed by concerned training school authority) towards messing charge.
How to Apply for West Bengal GNM Nursing Admission Session 2020
Application is to be made as per online pro-forma floated in the website. All the columns should be filled up properly. No application will be entertained if necessary documents are not furnished or not completed as per pro-forma.
- Date of advertisement at website: 27.07.2020
- Start Date of Online Application: 28.07.2020
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 10.08.2020
- Closing Date of Choice filling of School: 12.08.2020
- Publication of Provisional Merit List: 17.08.2020
- Publication of name list and venue of Provisional Verification and format for Medical Check-up: 17.08.2020 at 12 noon onward
- Date of verification and medical check-up: 27.08.2020 to 04.09.2020
- Publication of Final Rank List according to mark: 11.09.2020
- Publication of 1st round seat allotment at respective Nursing Training School: 14.09.2020
- Publication of 1st Round Admission Date: 14.09.2020 to 18.09.2020
- Publication of the seat matrix for 2nd round counselling: 26.09.2020
- Publication of 2nd round allotment of seat at respective Nursing Training School: 28.09.2020
- Publication of 2nd Round Admission Date: 01.10.2020 to 05.10.2020
- Publication the seat matrix for mop up round counselling: 08.10.2020
- Mop up round counselling & allotment of seat from Swasthya Bhawan: 12.10.2020
- Publication of Mop up admission date: 14.10.2020
- Reporting by admitted candidate to the respective Institutional Authority: 02.11.2020
- Commencement of the course: 03.11.2020
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about West Bengal GNM Nursing Admission Session 2020.
N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.