VSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 194 Graduate Apprentice Post: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has issued the latest notification for the VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022 of Graduate Apprentice Vacancy at 194 Posts in VSSC Jobs. Interested candidates can go to VSSC Recruitment 2022 Walk Interview on 12 November 2022 at the given interview Address Main Auditorium, St. Mary’s Higher Secondary School Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Other details of the VSSC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
VSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 194 Graduate Apprentice Post
♦ Organization Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
♦ Official Website: vssc.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Graduate Apprentice Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years
♦ Last Date: 12/11/2022
♦ Total Post: 194 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of VSSC Recruitment
• Candidates should have a B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 30 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process VSSC Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Walk In Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
• Check notification for Details.
• For VSSC Graduate Apprentice Salary Rs. 9000/- PM
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• Visit NATS Portal portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
• Candidates must register online on the NATS Portal.
• Register using an active mail id and password.
• Eligible candidates can directly walk in for the interview along with the application & supporting documents.
• Candidates should carry the original certificates along with self-attested copies of all documents at the time of the interview.
• The walk-in date, venue and time are given below.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 12 November 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01/11/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/11/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.