VECC Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Apply For 43 Fireman & Other: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (Department of Atomic Energy), Kolkata has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 43 Stipendiary Trainee (Category – I & II) Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply through Application Form mode and send their application form on or before 23.10.2017. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
VECC Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre
Organization Website: www.vecc.gov.in
Advertisement No.: VECC-2/2017
Job Location: West Bengal
Last Date: 23.10.2017
Total Number of Vacancies: 43 Posts
Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
> Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I):
01) Physics: 05
02) Mechanical: 01
03) Electronics: 05
04) Civil: 01
> Stipendiary Trainee (Category- II):
05) Engineering Draughting: 02
06) FItter: 03
07) Electronics: 11
08) Electrical: 07
09) Machinist: 01
10) Dental Technician (Hygienist Mechanics): 01
11) Scientific Assistant/B (Horticulture): 01
12) Scientific Assistant/B (Gamma Camera Operator): 01
13) Technician (C) (Crane/Fork Lift Operator): 02
14) Technician (B) (Hospitality): 01
15) Fireman (A): 01
Eligibility Criteria for VECC Kolkata Recruitment 2017
01) For Post No. 1 to 9: Minimum 60% marks in SSC (10th class) in aggregate with Science and Mathematics plus trade certificate of minimum 01-year duration in relevant trade from a recognized Board or Institution.
02) For Post No. 10: 12th or HSC (Science) with 60% marks plus 02-year Diploma in Dental Technician (Hygienist Mechanics) recognized by Dental Council of India.
03) For Post No. 11: Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (minimum 3 years duration) in Horticulture from a recognized University.
04) For Post No. 12: Minimum 50% marks in B.Sc. (minimum 3 years
duration) + Minimum 50% marks in Diploma in Medical RadioIsotope
05) For Post No. 13: Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and
Mathematics + Trade Certificate of one-year duration in the relevant trade from a recognized institution.
06) For Post No. 14: Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC + One year
Certificate Course in Hospitality Management from a recognized
institution and good communication skills.
07) For Post No. 15: S.S.C. (10th class) or equivalent. Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centres and having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence will be given preference.
Age Limit as on 23.10.2017:
01. Stipendiary Trainees (Category-I): 19 to 24 Years.
02. Stipendiary Trainees (Category-II): 18 to 22 Years.
03. Scientific Assistant/B (Horticulture & Gamma Camera Operator): 18 to 30 Years.
04. Technician (C) (Crane/Fork Lift Operator): 18 to 29 Years.
05. Technician (B) (Hospitality) & Fireman (A): 18 to 25 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
>> The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable for the posts reserved for SC / ST / OBC & PWD as under:
a) Up to a maximum of 03 (three) years if a candidate belongs to OBC category.
b) Up to a maximum of 05 (five) years if a candidate belongs to SC & ST category.
c) Upper age limit shall be relaxable by 10 years for PWD (UR) Candidates, 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 15 years for PWD (SC & ST).
Mode of Selection: Selection of the candidates will be through Written Examination & Personal Interview, Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See Official PDF file below) along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents sent to Assistant Personnel Officer (GA), Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, Sector – 1, Block – AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064, on or before 23.10.2017.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23.10.2017
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about VECC Kolkata Recruitment 2017.
N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. ‘www.examupdate.org’ is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. ‘www.examupdate.org’ is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.