Uttar Dinajpur SDO Office Recruitment 2018 for 67 ASHA Posts: Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur (West Bengal) has recently declared a recruitment notice for the post of 67 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) for different villages comprised under respective Blocks under Raiganj Sub-Division, District Uttar Dinajpur. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format mode and send their application on or before 12.07.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
Uttar Dinajpur SDO Office Recruitment 2018 @ www.uttardinajpur.nic.in
♦ Organization Name: Uttar Dinajpur SDO Office
♦ Organization Website: www.uttardinajpur.nic.in
♦ Employment Location: West Bengal
♦ Job Category: State Government
♦ Age Limit: 20 to 40 Years
♦ Qualification: 10th Pass
♦ Last Date: 12.07.2018
Name of the Posts: Accredited Social Health Activist
Number of Total Vacancies: 67 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Dinajpur SDO Office Recruitment 2018
1. Should be Married women/Divorced or Widowed women.
2. Should be a resident of the same village for which she will be selected.
3. Should be within the age group of 30 to 40 years. In case of SC and ST candidates, the lower age limit may be relaxed to 22 years (cut of date of age as on 01.01.2018).
4. Should be Madhyamik appeared or equivalent.
5. Women candidate who are Madhyamik (10th class) pass or possessing higher qualification, only marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivale.nt examination will be considered.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format mode and send their application form along with following all relevant documents on or before 12.07.2018.
Documents to be Submitted with the Application (Xerox copy with self Attestation):
1. Copy of proof of residence (Voters Identity Card/ Ration Card)
2. Copy of Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as applicable, Mark sheet is to be provided by the candidates even in case of failure in the exam.
3. Copy of SC/ST Certificate.
4. Copy of experience certificate, in case of Grade-I & Grade-II SHG members/trained Dais/Link workers.
5. One self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.5/-.
1. Selection is based on marks obtained by the candidates in the Madhyamik/equivalent examination (90% weightage).
2. The score in the interview (10% weightage).
3. Areas where the majority of the population belongs to the ST/SC, preference to be given
to women from that category keeping the selection criteria fixed.
4. Preference to be given to Grade-I & Grade-II SHG members/trained Dais/Link Workers keeping the selection criteria fixed.
Date of issuing of application Forms from 21/06/2018
Last Date of receiving of Application: 12/07/2018 till 4:00 pm
More Information for Uttar Dinajpur SDO Office Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.