UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 150 Indian Forest Service Exam Post: Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Service has announced the UPSC IFS 2023 Notification on 01/02/2023. Notification is out for 150 Vacancies in Indian Forest Service. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam can fill up and submit application form on time. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/02/2023 to 21/02/2023. Other details of UPSC Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 150 Indian Forest Service Exam Post
♦ Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
♦ Official Website: upsc.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Indian Forest Service Exam Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 32 Years
♦ Last Date: 21/02/2023
♦ Total Post: 150 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment
• Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology, or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry, or Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 21 & maximum 32 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process UPSC Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination(Object type), Main Examination(Written), Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For UR/ OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
• For SC/ST/ PWBD/ Female candidates application fee – Nil
• Check notification for more Details.
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Candidates please visit the UPSC official website upsconline.nic.in.
• Then go to ‘OTR for examinations of UPSC and online application’ and click on apply online link.
• Fill Part 1 registration form, pay the fee, and upload the documents.
• Select the exam center and submit the form.
• Download the form and take a UPSC IFS 2023 printout for future reference.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 21 February 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01/02/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/02/2023.
• Date for Preliminary Exam: 28/05/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.