UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply 45 Asst. Director & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is looking for eligible candidates for the posts of Joint Director, Horticulture Specialist, Assistant Horticulture Specialist, Economic Officer, Senior Design Officer, Specialist Grade III (General Surgery), Specialist Grade III (Orthopaedics) and Deputy Director. As given in the official notification of UPSC recruitment 2023, there are a total of 45 vacancies for the given posts. Interested candidates can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2023 through the official website UPSC Jobs by 30 March 2023. Other details of UPSC Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply 45 Asst. Director & Other Posts
♦ Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
♦ Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Asst Director, Specialist Grade-III & Other Posts
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
♦ Last Date: 30/03/2023
♦ Total Post: 45 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment
• Candidates should have graduation degree, B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduation, Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 40 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process UPSC Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For General/ OBC/ EWS Application Fee Rs. 25/-.
• For SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs. Nil.
• Check notification for more Details.
• For Joint Director, Horticulture Specialist, Senior Design Officer, Specialist Grade III (General Surgery), Specialist Grade III (Orthopaedics) – Candidates will be given a monthly salary in level 11 of the pay matrix.
• For Deputy Director- Candidates will be given a monthly salary in level 17 of the pay matrix.
• For Assistant Horticulture Specialist-Candidates will be given a monthly salary in level 10 of the pay matrix.
• For Marketing Officer and Economic Officer-Candidates will be given a monthly salary in level 7 of the pay matrix.
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Go to the official UPSC recruitment website upsconline.nic.in
• Register and fill in the application form.
• upload document and pay the fee.
• Submit the filled application form.
• Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 March 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/03/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/03/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Notification
Click Here Official Website
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.