UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 400 NDA & NA Posts : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Announced Notification invites applications for the recruitment of National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2022 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Other details of the UPSC Jobs 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 400 NDA & NA Posts
♦ Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
♦ Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt. Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: NDA & NA Posts
♦ Post Date: 18/05/2022
♦ Mode to Apply: Online
♦ Total Post: 400 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment
Qualification – Candidates Should have Possess 12th class
Age Limit – Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2004 and not later than 1st January, 2007 are eligible.
Selection Process UPSC Recruitment
To be acceptable, candidates for the Army/Navy/Naval Academy and Air Force should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in (i) Written examination (total 900 marks) as fixed by UPSC at their discretion and (ii) Officer Potentiality Test (total 900 marks) as fixed by the Services Selection Board at their discretion.
Candidates Pay Scale Level 10 (56,100-1,77,500)
For more details please go to the below official notification.
For General Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/Female/wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates NIL
How to apply
1. Visit official website upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC’
3. Click on Part 1 registration and fill basic information, select post
4. Proceed to Part 2, upload documents, pay fee
5. Submit form and print a downloaded copy.
• UPSC NDA Notification has been released on May 18, 2022
• UPSC NDA Online Application Starting Date is May 18, 2022
• The online Applications can be withdrawn from June 14 to June 20,
• UPSC NDA Online Application Last Date is June 7/2022 UPSC NDA Exam Date is September 4/2022
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.