UPSC Medical Services Exam 2019 for 454 Medical Officer Posts: Union Public Service Commission (Combined Medical Services Examination 2019, UPSC – CMS) has recently published a notification for the recruitment of 454 Medical Officer Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before update soon till 6.00 P.M. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated in the following paragraphs…
UPSC Medical Services Exam 2019 @ http://www.upsc.gov.in
♦ Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
♦ Organization Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in
♦ Examination Notice Number: 09/2018-CMS
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 32 Years
♦ Qualification: M.B.B.S. Examination
♦ Application Mode: Online
♦ Last Date: updates soon
Number of Total Vacancies: 454 Posts
Name Of The Post Details:
01) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300
02) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 16
03) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 138
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Medical Services Exam 2019
Age Limit & Relaxation: The candidate’s age limit should be not more than 32 years as on 1st August 2018, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1986. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
Educational Qualification: For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination. For more details, educational qualification refers the official notification.
Application Fees & Payment: Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
Pay Scale & Other Allowance:
01) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: The post of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Indian Railway Medical Service is in Group-A Junior Scale in level-10 of Pay Matrix (Pre Revised PB-3, Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-) and it carries Non-Practising Allowance as per rules/orders in force from time to time.
02) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: Pay level-10 of the pay matrix plus NPA (as per rate and rules in vogue and as amended from time to time.
03) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: The scale of pay admissible to the Medical Officer of CHS is in the Level-10 (Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/-) of the pay matrix and NPA as per orders issued by the Government from time to time.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online by using the link http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed Instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Click Here to Download Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here for UPSC Official Website
More Information for UPSC Medical Services Exam 2019
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.