UP Panchayati Raj Dept Recruitment, Apply Panchayat Sahayak cum DEO Post:- UP Panchayati Raj Dept. has released a great notification. Here 3544 candidates will be recruited for Panchayat Sahayak cum DEO Post. Eligible candidates will apply. Last date 02.02.2023. Candidates should apply on time by the last date of application. More details like Organization name, Official Website, Advertisement Number, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process and Application Process etc. are detailed in the following paragraphs…
UP Panchayati Raj Dept Recruitment, Apply Panchayat Sahayak cum DEO Post
♦ Organization Name= UP Panchayati Raj Dept.
♦ Official Website= panchayatiraj.up.nic.in
♦ Age Limit= Check Notification
♦ Pay Scale= Check Notification
♦ Qualification= 10th Pass
♦ Post Name= Panchayat Sahayak cum DEO Post
♦ Total Post= 3544
♦ Job Category= Govt. Jobs
♦ Location= Uttar Pradesh
♦ Last Date= 02/02/2023
Eligibility Criteria of UP Panchayati Raj Dept. Recruitment 2023 Apply 3544 Panchayati Sahayak cum DEO Post
Educational Qualification= Candidates must have passed 12th.
Age Limit= Aspirants read the official notification.
Pay Scale= Candidates are informed to check the official notification to know about the salary.
Important Dates of UP Panchayati Raj Dept. Recruitment 2023
• Starting Date for Receipt of Application: 17-01-2023
• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02-02-2023
• For More Information Refer Notification.
Selection Process of UP Panchayati Raj Dept. Recruitment 2023
The selection process will be based on the merit list prepared by the authorities according to the marks obtained by them in their 10th as well as 12th examinations.
How to Apply of UP Panchayati Raj Dept. Recruitment 2023
• APPLY OFFLINE ONLY
• Interested candidates click on UP Panchayati Raj Dept. Recruitment Notification 2023 link below to know more details and read notification carefully. Details are given in this official notification.
• Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully,
• The candidates applying for the above post should know that they have to fill in the application form through offline mode only. The application form is available in the notification itself. The candidates are advised to take printouts of the application form and go through the steps provided below to fill it in the application form.
• Candidates should apply with their district name and development division.
• Fill in the basic details such as the name of the candidate, the father’s and mother’s names.
• Now be careful in filling in the date of birth exactly the same as in their 10 th marksheet.
• Afterwards, fill in all the details as required and also paste the recent coloured passport-size photograph.
• The applicants are also required to fill in a valid phone number and enclose all their educational documents of theirs.
• After filling out the application form, the candidate has to send the application form through registered post or can also submit the application form in person to the Gram panchayat office, Development Block Office or the District Panchayat Raj Officer Office within the given time.
•Finally take the print out of the application form given here= See Below.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. https://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. https://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.