UKPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 445 Junior Assistant Post: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 of Junior Assistant (JA) Vacancies at 445 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online in UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment through the official website of UKPSC Jobs by 20 December 2022. Other details of the UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
UKPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 445 Junior Assistant Post
♦ Organization Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC)
♦ Official Website: ukpsc.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Junior Assistant Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 42 Years
♦ Last Date: 09/12/2022
♦ Total Post: 445 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of UKPSC Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 42 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process UKPSC Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Computer Practical Examination Ability Test, Document and medical test.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For General / BC/ EWS Category Application Fee Rs. 176.55/-
• For SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs.86.55/-
• Check notification for more Details.
• Uttarakhand Junior Assistant (JA) Pay Scale Level 5 Rs.29200/- to Rs.92300/- Per Month.
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Visit the official website of the UKPSC at psc.uk.gov.in.
• After that go to the “Junior Assistant” vacancy link.
• Now you will find the “Apply Online” link on the page.
• Click on that link and enter the details of the candidate.
• After that, the candidates will have to upload their eligibility documents.
• Then pay the online application fee.
• Now cross-check the details and submit the application form.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 December 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/11/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/12/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.