UGC PG Scholarship 2018 For University Rank Holders: University Grants Commission (UGC) offers UGC PG Scholarship for Professional Courses & University Rank Holders on 2018 session. The selection will be purely on merit basis. Meritorious students with outstanding performance keen to pursue Professional Courses and have no financial support can submit their forms through online On or Before 31.01.2018. Here on the web page, we are providing complete information of UGC Merit Scholarship.
UGC Post Graduate Scholarship 2018 For University Rank Holders – Apply @ www.Ugc.Ac.In
♦ Organization Name: University Grants Commission (UGC)
♦ Organization Website: www.ugc.ac.in
♦ Mode Of Apply: Online
♦ Last Date: 31.01.2018
Number of Scholarship and Tenure of Scholarship
• Slots: 3000
• Tenure of scholarship: Two years
Amount Of Scholarship:
Amount of fellowship: Rs.3.100/- p.m for a period of two years only (10 months in the year) i.e. full duration of a PG course. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc
Vision Of UGC PG Scholarship 2018 For University Rank Holders
Higher Education has had played a very vital role in the history of nation building all over the world. It is amply clear that no rise in general standards of living and culture is possible without strengthening the higher education system in the country. It obviously calls for a multipronged strategy. There is a need to modernize our higher education system, and equally important to continuously attract young and talented students to pursue higher education. It is being increasingly observed that the brighter lot is not pursuing Post-Graduate education in our institutions of higher learning.
Details About UGC PG Scholarship 2018 For University Rank Holders
♦ Age Limit:
Age limit for the students is 30 years at the time of admission in PG course.
• The scholarship is available to the student for first PG Degree only.
• Distance mode of education will not be considered under the scheme.
The Undergraduate courses from following streams have been identified for the award of scholarships:
1. Life Sciences 2. Physical Sciences 3. Chemical Sciences 4. Earth Sciences 5. Mathematical Sciences 6. Social Sciences 7. Commerce 8. Languages
• Before forwarding applications, students/Universities may ensure that application satisfy all norms as per guidelines.
♦ Selection process:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their rank and the merit issued by the organization for awarding.
How To Apply For UGC Post Graduate Scholarship 2018 For University Rank Holders
♦ The candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions are required to apply ONLINE against the advertisement to be published by the UGC every year on the following website i.e. www.ugc.ac.in or www.ugc.ac.in/urh.
♦ Documents to be submitted at the time of application:
• The candidate is required to submit an application in the prescribed format.
• Attested copy of university undergraduate-degree.
• Matriculation certificate.
• A verification certificate by the institute where students have taken admission to 1st Year P.G. Course
• Prescribed format of provisional Rank certificate from the university / autonomous college
♦ Important Dates:
Starting date of application process: 21.12.2017
Last date for submission of applications: 31.01.2018
♦ Important Links:
Click Here For⇒ Official Notification & Application Proforma
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.