TN Revenue Department Recruitment Apply 2748 Village Assistant Post: Tamil Nadu Revenue Department has issued the latest notification for the TN Village Assistant recruitment 2022 of Village Assistant Vacancy at 2748 Posts in Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to TN Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022 through the official website TN Revenue Department Jobs by 7 November 2022. Other details of the TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
TN Revenue Department Recruitment Apply 2748 Village Assistant Post
♦ Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Revenue Department
♦ Official Website: tn.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Village Assistant Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 37 Years
♦ Last Date: 07/11/2022
♦ Total Post: 2748 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of TN Revenue Department Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 5th Class, read and write in Tamil or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 21 & maximum 37 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process TN Revenue Department Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
• Check notification for Details.
• For Village Assistant Salary Rs.11,100/- to Rs.35,100/-.
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• Visit the official website of TN Government at tn.gov.in
• Go to the advertisement section.
• Download the TN Village Assistant Application Form and fill the required details carefully.
• Upload or send the completely filled application form along with duly self-attested Passport-size photograph, ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree certificates, and Caste Certificate and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 07 November 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/10/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07/11/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Website
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.