SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply 4300 SI Delhi Police & CAPF Post: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for 4300 posts of Sub Inspector under the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). The application process has started and the last date to apply online is August 30, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website – ssc.nic.in. Through this recruitment drive, 228 posts of Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male, 112 posts of Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female, and 3960 posts. Other details of the SSC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply 4300 SI Delhi Police & CAPF Post
♦ Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
♦ Official Website: ssc.nic.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: SI Delhi Police & CAPF Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 25 Years
♦ Last Date: 30/08/2022
♦ Total Post: 4300 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Recruitment
• Candidates should have a Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 25 years.
Selection Process SSC Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, PMT, PST, Medical Test and documents verification.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For SC/ST/ ESM Candidates: No Fee
• For all other Candidates : Rs. 100/-
• Check notification for Details.
• For SSC Pay Scale – Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• First of all visit official website ssc.nic.in
• Then, on the homepage, click on the ‘Apply’ tab and then click on the relevant notification.
• Candidates then need to complete the registration process.
• Then, log in to fill out the application form.
• Fill out all of the required information, upload the required documents, and pay the application fees.
• At this point, you must submit the application form.
• Download and print a copy of the form for future reference.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 August 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/08/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 30/08/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.