South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply 4103 Apprentice Posts: South Central Railway has published a training notification for the post of 4103 Apprentice (Various Trade) Vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 09.11.2019 to 08.12.2019. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019
¤ Organization Name: South Central Railway
¤ Organization Website: http://www.scr.indianrailway.gov.in
¤ Age Limit: 15 to 24 Years
¤ Qualification: 10th Pass
¤ Last Date: 08.12.2019
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Number of Total Vacancies: 4103 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of South Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification Details:
01) AC Mechanic: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic (R&AC) trade.
02) Carpenter: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Carpenter trade.
03) Diesel Mechanic: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Diesel Mechanic trade.
04) Electrical/Electronics & Electrical: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Electrical Electrician trade.
05) Electronic Mechanic: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Electronic Mechanic trade.
06) Fitter: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Fitter trade.
07) Machinist: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Machinist trade.
08) MMW & MMTM: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Millwright Maintenance trade.
09) Painter: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Painter trade.
10) Welder: 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Welder trade.
Age Limit & Relaxation Details:
(a) The candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age as on 08.12.2019.
(b) In the case of SC/ST candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 03 years.
Processing Fee: Rs.100/- in the form of a crossed Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank or a crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Secunderabad – 500 025 payable at Hyderabad or Secunderabad. Remittance of processing fee in any other form will not be accepted or refunded. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Training & Stipend: Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
How to Apply South Central Railway 4103 Apprentice Recruitment 2019
How to Apply: Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only. The link for downloading the notification and filling up of online application is available on RRC/SCR web page available at https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Mode of Selection: Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 196l will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight to both.
More Information for South Central Railway Recruitment 2019
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.