SEBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 24 Officer Grade A Post: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is offering job opportunities for the candidates for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the Information Technology Stream. Applicants desirous of securing a job at SEBI can apply online on the official website i.e. sebi.gov.in. SBI Grade A Application Link is available from July to 31 July 2022. Other details of the SEBI Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 24 Officer Grade A Post
♦ Organization Name: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
♦ Official Website: sebi.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Central Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Officer Grade A Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years
♦ Last Date: 31/07/2022
♦ Total Post: 24 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of SEBI Recruitment
• Candidates Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline Or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
Selection Process SEBI Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification & Medical/ Fitness Test. For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Unreserved, OBC, EWS Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
• SC/ST, PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
• Check notification for Details.
• For Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Rs. 44500-2500 (4)-54500-2850 (7)-74450 EB-2850 (4)-85850-3300 (1)-89150 (17 years)
Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance, Learning Allowance, Special Grade Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance, etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. ₹ 1,40,500/- p.m. without accommodation and ₹1,06,000/- p.m. with accommodation.
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• Mode of Apply: Through Online.
• Job Location: All India.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website by 31 July 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14/07/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 31/07/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.