SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply 5008 Clerk (Jr. Associate) Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk recruitment applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can SBI Clerk apply online for vacancies in one State/UT only. Under this recruitment project, candidates can appear for the exam only once. Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular State/ UT must be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified chosen local language of that State/ UT (mentioned in the vacancy table below against each) State/UT). Interested candidates can apply online for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 through the official website SBI Jobs by 27 September 2022. Other details of the SBI Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply 5008 Clerk (Jr. Associate) Posts
♦ Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
♦ Official Website: sbi.co.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Clerk (Jr. Associate) Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 28 Years
♦ Last Date: 27/09/2022
♦ Total Post: 5008 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Recruitment
• Eligibility should be Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution. Candidates holding an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing IDD is on or before 30 November 2022. Candidates who are in the final year/semester of graduation can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, The candidate has to submit proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30 November 2022.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 years & maximum 28 years
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process SBI Court Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the online test (SBI Clerk Pres and Mains Exam 2022) and test of specified opted local language (SBI Clerk Language Test 2022).
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs. 750/-.
• For SC/ST/ PWBD/ ESM/ DESM Candidates Application Fee Rs. NIL
• Check notification for Details.
• For Clerk (Junior Associate) Postpay Rs.17900 – 47920/-.
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• FIRST, Read the whole SBI Notification Carefully!
• Redirect to official hyperlink of SBI that is – http://www.sbi.co.in
• Click on the Career/Recruitment button
• Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SBI Vacancy)
• In that blank SBI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
• Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
• Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
• That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 27 September 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07/09/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 27/09/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.