Salem District Court Recruitment 2017: Principal District Court Salem has announced a vacancy advertisment tittled as Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 to recruit for position of 71 Office Assistant, Clerk & other Posts. Candidates who are searching jobs Under Govt, we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. The job hunters who found them eligible for offered jobs openings they must not waste their time. Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply through Offline On or before on or 12.04.2017. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification ,Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For 71 Various Posts
Organization Name: District Court
Organization Website: ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Job
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Mode Of Apply: Online
Starting Date: Available
Last Date: 13.04.2017
Total Vacant Posts: 71
Post Wise Vacancy:
Senior Bailiff – 07
Junior Bailiff – 03
Driver (Male Candidate Only) – 01
Record Clerk – 03
Watchman (Male Candidate Only) – 06
Masalchi – 04
Sanitary Worker-Cum-Gardener – 01
Sweeper – 02
Gardener – 01
Office Assistant – 43
Senior Bailiff: Rs.5200-20200 +GP 2200/-
Junior Bailiff: Rs.5200-20200 +GP 2400/-
Driver (Male Candidate Only): Rs.5200-20200 +GP 2400/-
Record Clerk: Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1400/-
Watchman (Male Candidate Only): Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
Masalchi: Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
Sanitary Worker-Cum-Gardener: Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
Sweeper: Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
Gardener: Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
Eligibility Criteria For Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For 71 Various Posts
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years as on 10.04.2017
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 5 Years
For OBC Category Candidates: 3 Years
For PWD Category Candidates : 10 Year.
1. Senior Bailiff: Must Possess Minimum General Educational Qualification Viz., Must Have Passed S.S.L.C. Public examination.
2. Junior Bailiff: Must Possess Minimum General Educational Qualification Viz., Must Have Passed S.S.L.C. Public examination.
3. Driver (Male Candidate Only): 8th passed in a recognised school. + A Driving License for driving a motor vehicle (LMV) issued by a competent authority under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1939 (Central Act, 1939) and Practical experience of driving motor vehicle for a period of not less than five years
4. Record Clerk: Must Possess Minimum General Educational Qualification Viz., Must Have Passed S.S.L.C. Public examination.
5. Watchman (Male Candidate Only): Able to read and write
6. Masalchi: Able to read and write
7. Sanitary Worker-Cum-Gardener: Able to read and write
8. Sweeper: Able to read and write
9. Gardener: Able to read and write. (Experience in Gardening)
10. Office Assistant: 8th passed in a recognised school. Preference will be given to the candidates who possess Driving license (LMV).
How To Apply For Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For 71 Various Posts
Log on to Salem District Court careers page at official website ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem
Eligible candidates are advised to download application form
Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
Complete the Salem District Court Application Form with the essential data.
Check the Details before Submitting.
All the applications, with passport size photos affixed and duly self attested on the Right Margin of the application, in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificate should be despatched through register post well in advance so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 12.04.2017 at 5.45 p.m to the under mentioned address.
“The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
SALEM – 636 007.”
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.03.2017
Last date for Submission of Application: 12.04.2017
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.