Repco Bank Careers 2019 Apply 40 Jr. Asst./Clerk Post: Repco Micro finance Bank has published a notice for the recruitment 40 Junior Assistant/Clerk post. Further details about Repco Bank Careers, Repco Micro finance Careers, Repco Bank Details & Repco Bank Exam Syllabus are given below…
Repco Micro finance Careers 2019
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Repatriates. Repco Bank invites applications for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks. The Salary structure of employees of the bank
is at par with IBA norms.
Repco Bank Careers 2019 Apply 40 Jr. Asst./Clerk Post
Organization Name: Repco Bank
Official Website: www.repcobank.com
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant/Clerk
Total no. of Vacancies: 40 (Gen-20, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-11)
Age Limit: 21-28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.11,765 to Rs.31,540/-
Eligible Criteria of Repco Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Post Recruitment 2019
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21-28 years as on 30.04.2019. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.05.1991 and not later than 30.04.1998 are only eligible to apply. Age relaxation will be accept as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will have to appear for the online test to be conducted by the Bank. The successful candidates will be called for verification of original certificates. Candidates should qualify in the online test and be sufficiently high in merit to be shortlisted for employment in the bank. Accordingly, No interviews will be conducted for Junior Assistant/Clerks.
Exam Pattern of Repco Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Post:
1. Reasoning: 40 Marks (40 Questions)
2. English Language: 40 Marks (40 Questions)
3. Quantitative Aptitude: 40 Marks (40 Questions)
4. General Awareness: 40 Marks (40 Questions)
5. Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks (40 Questions)
Repco Bank Call Letter 2019 for Jr Assistant/Clerk Online Exam
Candidates are advised to download call letters for appearing for the online test from the website www.repcobank.com & www.repcobank.co.in by entering their registration number and password which will be generated at the time of applying online.
How to Apply Repco Bank Careers 2019
- Candidates to go to the Repco Bank website www.repcobank.com and www.repcobank.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Important Dates of Repco Microfinance Careers 2019 for Junior Assistant/Clerk Post
Opening date of Online Registration: 03.06.2019
Closing date of Online Registration: 20.06.2019
Download of Call letters: 01.07.2019 onwards
Tentative date of Online Exam: 7.07.2019
N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.