Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 6140 Various Posts: A great opportunity for all candidates who desperately wants a job in Railway department as they have officially revealed many vacancies in notification Railway Recruitment. So, everyone who just wants to try their luck or have got faith then do apply for the same before the notification expires.
Railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Railway Recruitment Cell
Total No. of Vacancy: 6140
- Eastern Railway 135 Station Master Recruitment 2017
- Metro Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 03 Group-C Posts
- JMRC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For 45 Station Controller, JE, Jr Accountant, Maintainer Posts
- North Central Railway Allahabad Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 413 Act Apprentice Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For Group ‘C’ Vacancies
- RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017
- Pune Railway Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 33 Police Constable Posts
- Noida Metro Rail 745 Maintainer Recruitment 2017
- North Western Railway 388 Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 270 Goods Guard & ASM Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have qualified the High School/ Intermediate/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent degree in relevant field from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Candidates have requested to go to the official website for detailed information on the related post.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on 01.01.2017 but sometimes it may be varied so for full confirmation please check it twice from the official website. Generally, the age relaxation for PWD/ SC/ST/ OBC candidate has been as followed-
PWD Candidate: 10 Years
SC Candidate: 05 Years
ST Candidate: 05 Years
OBC Candidate: 03 Years
Selection Process: The Railway Examination basically has 2 phases first one is Prelims in which there is 100 question and having 100 marks, and another one is Mains. A candidate who score the minimum marks, which has required for getting in, will give the mains exam. Only for Grade 1 post, the Organisation has conduct interview.
Application Fee: Generally, Railway examination fee has always Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Nil for Other Categories candidate. For post, wise Application Fee details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
How to Apply Online for Indian Railway Recruitment 2017
1. Candidates may visit the official website
2. Click on Career with us tab
3. Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
4. Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
5. After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
6. Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
7.Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
8. After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
How to Apply Offline for Indian Railway Recruitment 2017
1. Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
2. Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
3. Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
4. Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
5. Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
6. After filling up the application form, a candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitments going all over India. Jobseekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.