Purulia Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2018 for LDC & Group-D Posts: Purulia Zilla Parishad invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 22 posts of Stenographer, Typist, Sub-Assistant Engineer, Lower Division Assistant (LDA), Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Khalasi, Group-D, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Engineer and Cashier. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
Purulia Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2018 @ http://www.purulia.gov.in
♦ Organization Name: Purulia Zilla Parishad
♦ Organization Website: http://www.purulia.gov.in
♦ Employment Category: WB Govt. Job
♦ Employment Location: West Bengal
♦ Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancies: 22 Posts
Name Of The Posts: Various Posts
Qualification Details – Purulia Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2018
01) Stenographer: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and ability to take dictation at a speed of at least eighty words per minute and typing speed of at least forty words per minute in English or ability to take dictation at a speed of at least seventy words per minute and typing speed of at least thirty words per minute in Bengali.
02) Typist: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination having secured at least fifty percent marks in aggregate of any recognized University, Board, Council and have the typing speed of forty words per minute in English or typing speed of thirty words per minute in Bengali.
03) Sub-Assistant Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering as may be applicable from any Council or Board recognized by the State Government.
04) Lower Division Assistant: Passed Madhyamik (10th Class) or equivalent examination having secured at least fifty percent marks in aggregate of any recognized University, Board or Council and Knowledge of Computer type writing shall be desirable.
05) Laboratory Assistant: A degree in Science with Physics as one of the subject from any recognized University or Institution.
06) Laboratory Khalasi: Must have knowledge of reading and writing in Bengali with working knowledge of English and must possess a good physique.
07) Group-D: Passed at least class eight (Class 8th) examination of any recognized school.
08) Data Entry Operator: Have Passed Madhyamik (10th Class) or equivalent examination from any recognized University or Board or Council.
09) Assistant Engineer: 1st Class Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or Council or Association with minimum two years working experience in Civil Engineering.
10) Assistant Cashier: Passed Madhyamik (10th Class) or equivalent examination of any recognized University/Board/Council, having secured at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit & Relaxation Details: 18 to 40 Years as on 01.01.2018. Upper age limit is
relaxable for SC (Up to 5 Years), ST (Up to 5 Years), OBC (Up to 3 Years) and for EC
Candidates As per prevailing orders of the State Government in vogue.
How to Apply: The candidates can only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Purulia Zilla Parishad ‘www.purulia.gov.in’.
More Information for Purulia Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.