Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 for Clerk & Driver Posts: Pune Cantonment Board (Ministry of Defence) has recently declared an employment recruitment notification for the post of 77 Junior Clerk, Driver, Junior Engineer, Staff Nurse, Health Inspector and Other Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 05th March 2018 to 07th April 2018. The scale of pay, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and other requirements are as under:-
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
> Organization Name: Pune Cantonment Board
> Organization Website: www.punecantonmentboard.org
> Job Location: Pune
> Last Date: 07.04.2018
> Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
> Qualification: 10th/12th Pass
Name of the Posts Details:
1) Assistant Medical Officer
2) Junior Engineer
4) Health Inspector
5) Staff Nurse
6) Lab Technician
7) Junior Clerks
9) Hindi Typist
10) Health Assistant
Number of Total Vacancies: 77 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
Minimum Qualification & Pay Scale Details:
1) Assistant Medical Officer: MBBS from recognized University and regd. With MMC or MCI. Salary: Rs.15600 to 39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
2) Junior Engineer: Diploma or B.E. in Civil Engineering from the institute recognized by the Government. Salary: Rs.9300 to 34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4300/-.
3) Teachers: HSC, D.Ed. (Refer Notice). Salary: Rs.5200 to 20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
4) Health Inspector: B.Sc. with Chemistry and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from Govt. recognized University. Salary: Rs.5200 to 20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
5) Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing or General Nursing from recognized university regd with Govt. Working experience of nursing in the hospital. Salary: Rs.9300 to 34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
6) Lab Technician: B.Sc. With physics or chemistry with lab technician course. Salary: Rs.9300 to 34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
7) Junior Clerks: Minimum HSC(XII) (i.e 10+2 intermediate or equivalent), workable knowledge in computer. Salary: Rs.5200 to 20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
8) Driver: 10th pass certificate, heavy motor vehicle license, experience certificate if any and other relevant documents. Salary: Rs.5200 to 20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
9) Hindi Typist: Minimum SSC or equivalent, certificate of Hindi typewriting of 30 w.p.m. from the recognized institute, workable knowledge in computer. Salary: Rs.5200 to 20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
10) Health Assistant: B.Sc. in Chemistry or Biology, Diploma in Health Assistant from Govt. recognized university. Salary: Rs.5200 to 20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
Age Limit & Relaxation Details: The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years for AMO and 18 to 25 years for others (Age limit will be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of online application). Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates will be admissible as per existing Govt. orders.
Mode of Recruitment: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018: The eligible and willing candidates are required to apply Online by visiting www.punecantonmentboard.org’ from 05th March 2018 to 07th April 2018. Only Online applications will be accepted. Application forms received from any other source or incomplete application shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Date of Opening of Online Application: 05.03.2018
Last date for Submitting Online Application: 07.04.2018
More Information for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.