PSPCL Recruitment 2023 Apply for 1500 Lineman Post: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the PSPCL recruitment 2023 of Lineman Vacancies at 1500 Posts in Punjab Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2023 through the official website PSPCL Jobs by 27 March 2023. Other details of PSPCL Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
PSPCL Recruitment 2023 Apply for 1500 Lineman Post
♦ Organization Name: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited(PSPCL)
♦ Official Website: pspcl.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Lineman Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 24 Years
♦ Last Date: 27/03/2023
♦ Total Post: 1500 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of PSPCL Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed ITI in Wireman or Electrician Trade (Certificate should be duly issued by NCVT/SCVT) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 24 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process PSPCL Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Online Test, Document Checking, Counseling.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For General/OBC Application Fee Rs. 420/-.
• For SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs. 280/-.
• Check notification for more Details.
• For Lineman Post Pay Rs. 7700/-
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Candidates should apply online by visiting the PPSC website http://www.pspcl.in
• Click ->Recruitment -> Apply Online
• Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
• Login & Apply using the registration number and password.
• Candidates should fill in all the details correctly.
• Verify the same before submission.
• Upload the scanned copy of the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
• Pay the application fees.
• Submit the Application.
• Take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 27 March 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/02/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/03/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.