Presidency University Recruitment 2022 81 Asst. & Other Post: Presidency University, Kolkata has issued the latest notification for the Presidency University Junior Assistant recruitment 2022 of (Non-Teaching) Junior Library Assistant, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Assistant, Junior Peon Vacancy at 81 Posts. Interested candidates can apply to Presidency University 2022 through the official website Presidency University Jobs 19 August 2022. Other details of the residency University Vacancy Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Presidency University Recruitment 2022 81 Asst. & Other Post
♦ Organization Name: Presidency University
♦ Official Website: presiuniv.ac.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Asst. & Other Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
♦ Last Date: 19/08/2022
♦ Total Post: 81 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Presidency University Recruitment
• Junior Library Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree followed by Diploma/ Degree in Library Science from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• Candidates’ should have knowledge of Universal Decimal Classifications.
• Candidates’ should have Knowledge of Computer Applications preferably in Librarianship/ Library automation.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning.
• Technical Assistant Gr.-II: B.Sc/ B.Ca/ Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• Candidates must have a minimum 1-year experience in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning. MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science Working Experience in web application development / mobile application development/database administration/web design & IS frameworks OR Working Experience in Data Centre, Server Maintenance, Network Security, Network Configuration, Computer Hardware, Library Automation, Server Automation, Network Automation Tool, Periodical Data Backup & Storage Management.
• Junior Assistant: Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination is recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal.
• 3 years of bachelor’s degree.
• Candidates’ should have basic knowledge in computers including the knowledge of word processing/ Spread Sheet/ Accounting software from a recognized institute.
• Proficiency in English and knowledge in drafting letters etc / fair knowledge in finance & accounting processes.
• Candidates’ should have Minimum 1 year experience in official work in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning.
• Junior Peon: Class VIII standard or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• Candidates can read/write English Minimum of 1 year of experience in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
Selection Process Presidency University Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
• Check notification for Details.
• For Junior Library Assistant Post Pay Scale BP Rs.35800/- to Rs.92100/- in Level 8 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
• For Technical Assistant Gr.-II Post Pay Scale BP Rs.35800/- to Rs.92100/- in Level 8 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
• For Junior Assistant Post Pay Scale BP Rs.27500/- to Rs.70600/- in Level 5 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
• For Junior Peon Post Pay Scale BP Rs.18500/- to Rs.47600/- in Level 1 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• Mode of Apply: Through Online.
• Postal Address: (I) Presidency University (Main Campus) 86/1 College Street Kolkata 700073.
• (II) Presidency University (2nd Campus) Plot No. DG/02/02, Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID New Town (Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre) Kolkata-700156.
• Job Location: West Bengal.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 19 August 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/07/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 19/08/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.