PBSSD Recruitment 2020 Apply 162 Block Level Office & Other Posts: Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development (PBSSD) has published a notification for the recruitment of 162 District Project Manager, SDPM, Block Level Staff and DEO Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 14.10.2020 to 13.11.2020. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below…
PBSSD Recruitment 2020 Apply 162 BLO & Other Posts
» Organization Name: Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development (PBSSD)
» Organization Website: http://www.pbssd.gov.in
¤ Age Limit: 23 to 44 years
¤ Qualification: Graduate Pass
¤ Application Mode: Online
¤ Last Date: 13.11.2020
» Number of Total Vacancies: 162 Posts
» Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
01) District Project Manager (DPM): 02 Posts
02) Sub-Divisional Project Manager: 02 Posts
03) Block Level Staff (BLS): 114 Post
04) Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 44 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of PBSSD Recruitment 2020
01) District Project Manager (DPM):
• Educational Qualification: Post-Graduate in any discipline & Diploma in Computer Application
• Salary Scale: Total Initial Salary of Rs.25,000/- (approx.)
02) Sub-Divisional Project Manager (SDPM):
• Educational Qualification: Post-Graduate in Commerce & Diploma in Computer Application
• Salary Scale: Total Initial Salary of Rs.20,000/- (approx.)
03) Block Level Staff (BLS):
• Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline & Certificate in Computer Application
• Salary Scale: Total Initial Salary of Rs.12,000/- (approx.)
04) Project Asst. cum Data Entry Operator:
• Educational Qualification: Must be a Graduate in Computer Application (BCA)/ Post-Graduate in Computer Application (MCA).
• Salary Scale: Total Initial Salary of Rs.11,000/- (approx.)
Age Limit & Relaxation: The candidate’s age limit should be not less than 23 years and not more than 44 years as on 01.12.2020. The upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Mode of Recruitment: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Examination, Practical Test, and Interview/Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply: The eligible and willing candidates can apply through Online (www.pbssd.gov.in) mode from 14.10.2020 to 13.11.2020.
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about PBSSD Recruitment 2020.
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.