Panchayats & Rural Development Dept, West Bengal Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 04 District Coordinator & Other Vacancies: Panchayats and Rural Development Department, Government of West Bengal are inviting application from the eligible candidates for 04 posts of District Coordinator, Assistant District Coordinator and Financial Management & Procurement Coordinator vacancies.
Panchayat & Rural Development Dept WB Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 04 District Coordinator & Other Vacancies
Organization Name: Panchayats & Rural Development Deptt
Organization Website: http://www.wbisgpp.gov.in
Job Category: WB State Govt.Job
Total Vacant Posts: 04 posts
Job Role Wise Vacancy Break Up:
District Coordinator: 02 posts
Assistant District Coordinator: 01 post
Financial Management & Procurement Coordinator: 01 post
Panchayats & Rural Development Dept, West Bengal Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 04 District Coordinator & Other Vacancies
Age Limit & Relaxation:
♦ The minimum age required to apply for Panchayats and Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017 has been frozen for 18 years. However, the maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 40 years as on 09.11.2017.
♦ Upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH Candidates.
District Coordinator – District Level: Honours graduate and Post Graduate in any Social Science subject or MBA (H.R.).Must have obtained at least 70% marks in 10+2 standard & 55% marks in Post Graduation. Proficient in English and Bengali writing and speaking and must have proficiency in powerpoint presentations.
Assistant District Coordinator – District Level: Honours graduate degree in Statistics/ Social Science subject except for Social Work with 50% marks in Honours Degree. Proficient in English and Bengali speaking and writing, powerpoint presentations and data analytics/report compilation and generation.
Financial Management & Procurement Coordinator: Honours Graduate in commerce/economics with 3 years’ work experience in rural development sector.
Selection of the candidates will be through written test and Interview/ Personality test.
How To Apply For Panchayats & Rural Development Dept, West Bengal Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 04 District Coordinator & Other Vacancies
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Download Application Form:
1. Log on to Panchayats & Rural Development Deptt careers page at official website to http://www.wbisgpp.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to Open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the Application Form Download Link
4. Fill your Academic Qualification, Skill, and Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Take a print out of Panchayats & Rural Development Deptt Recruitment 2017 Offline application form
8. Hard Copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to Institutional Strengthening of Gram Panchayats (ISGP) Programme, Panchayats & Rural Development Department, Government of West Bengal, Millennium City IT Park, Tower – II, 3rd Floor (Unit D), DN – 62, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091 by post so as to reach us by 09.11.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Starting Date for Submission of Application: Going On
Last date for Submission of Application: 09.11.2017
Click Here For Official Notification & Application Proforma
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.