OSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply 64 Jr Laboratory Assistant Post: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the OSSC recruitment 2022 of Junior Laboratory Assistant Vacancy at 64 Posts in OSSC Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to OSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022 through the official website OSSC Jobs ossc.gov.in by 25 October 2022. Other details of the OSSC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply 64 Jr Laboratory Assistant Post
♦ Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
♦ Official Website: ossc.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Jr Laboratory Assistant Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 38 Years
♦ Last Date: 25/10/2022
♦ Total Post: 64 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of OSSC Recruitment
• Candidates should have Diploma, B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• Junior Laboratory Assistant (Branch) – Three years regular Diploma in 1st Division in respective branches for Laboratory Asst (Branch) as detailed in Clause-2 (a) from AICTE approved Diploma Institutes or its equivalent.
• Junior Laboratory Assisted (Workshop) – Three years regular Diploma in 1st Division Mechanical Engineering discipline from AICTE approved Diploma Institutes or its equivalent.
• Junior Laboratory Assistant (Physics) & Junior Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry) B.Sc. in Physics Hons. (PCM) from a recognized University or its equivalent with 1st Division for Laboratory Assistant (Physics) / B.Sc. in Chemistry Hons (PCM) from a recognized University or its equivalent with 1st Division for Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 21 years & maximum 38 years
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process OSSC Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Exam, Computer Skill Test, and Certificate Verification.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
• Check notification for Details.
• For Junior Laboratory Assistant Salary Rs. 14200/- per month.
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• Go to the official website ossc.gov.in and click on “APPLY ONLINE” after the link is available.
• Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen.
• Register and filling up the Application Form.
• Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 12 October 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26/09/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 25/10/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.