OPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 683 Civil Service Exam Post: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced job openings for 683 Civil Service positions as part of its recruitment drive for 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the TSPSC career official website i.e., opsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the job announcement between 17 January 2022 to 16 February 2023. Other details of OPSC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 683 Civil Service Exam Post
♦ Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
♦ Official Website: opsc.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Civil Service Exam Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 38 Years
♦ Last Date: 16/02/2023
♦ Total Post: 683 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Recruitment
• Candidates should have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 21 & maximum 38 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process OPSC Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Main Examination (Written and Interview).
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
• Check notification for more Details.
• Pay Scale Rs. 44,900-56,100/-.
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• First, visit the official website @ opsc.gov.in
• Find the OPSC Career/Advertising menu.
• Look for and choose the OPSC Civil Service Job Notification.
• Download and view the job announcement for the OPSC Civil Service.
• Check your eligibility and continue. To register or apply, click the link.
• Give accurate information and upload the required papers.
• Whenever necessary, pay the application fees.
• Take the print out of your application.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 16 February 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17/01/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/02/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.