ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 922 Post: The Oil and Natural Gas Commission (ONGC) a Govt. of India enterprise, has released ONGC Non-Executive Notification 2022 inviting online applications from qualified and interested Indian nationals for filling Nine Hundred and Twenty-Two (922) vacancies to the post of Non-Executives at ONGC through direct selection to be posted across ONGC units in India on a full time basis. The online application registration for ONGC Non-Executive Jobs 2022 ends on May 28, 2022. Other details of the ONGC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 922 Post
♦ Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Commission Ltd
♦ Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
♦ Job Category: Govt. Job
♦ Place: Across India
♦ Last Date: 28/05/2022
♦ Mode to Apply: Online
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
♦ Total Post: 922 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment
Qualification – Candidates Should have Passed 10th class, Diploma,PG (Relevent Discipline)
Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
No. of Sector:
1. Dehradum – 20 Post
2. Delhi – 10 Post
3. Mumbai – 263 Post
4. Goa – 04 Post
5. Gujarat – 318 Post
6. Jodhpur – 06 Post
7. Chennai and Karaikal – 38 Post
8. Assam – 164 Post
9. Agartala – 66 Post
10. Kolkata – 10 Post
11. Bokaro – 23 Post
TOTAL – 922 Vacancy
Selection Process ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Exam, Skill Test/ Type Test/ Physical Test. For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
ONGC Non-Executive Pay Scale – Rs. 24,000-98,000/-
For more details please go to the below official notification.
For General/OBC/EWS -Rs.300/-
For SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman -Nil
How to apply
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
1. Candidates can register by visiting the ONGC Official Website www.ongcindia.com
2. After successful registration, a registration number will be generated.
3. Online registration starts from 07/05/2022 to 28/05/2022.
4. Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
5. Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
6. Verify the same before submission.
7. Upload all the necessary documents.
8. Submit the application.
9. Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
• Starting date for Submission of Application : 07/05/2022
• Last date for Submission of Application : 28/05/2022
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Notification
Click Here Official website
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process