NVS Recruitment 2022 Apply 1925 Various Post: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has spread out a vacancy advertisement towards engagement of the Goal oriented and skilled Participants for the 1925 Vacancies of Staff Nurse, Asst., MTS & Others. Candidates who are searching for jobs Under Central Govt, we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. The job hunters who found them eligible for offered jobs openings must not waste their time. Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply Online on or before 10.02.2022. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale, and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
NVS Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Organization Website: http://www.nvsrochd.gov.in
Job Category: Central Govt.Job
Starting Date: Available
Last Date: 10.02.2022
Total Vacant Posts: 1925 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Break Up:
- Assistant Commissioner: 07 Post
- Female Staff Nurse: 82 Post
- Assistant Section Officer: 10 Post
- Audit Assistant: 11 Post
- Junior Translation Officer: 04 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Stenographer: 22 Post
- Computer Operator: 04 Post
- Catering Assistant: 87 Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 630 Post
- Electrician Cum Plumber: 273 Post
- Lab Attendant: 142 Post
- Mess Helper: 629 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 23 Post
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-for per month
- Female Staff Nurse: Rs.44,900/- to Rs.142400/-for per month
- Assistant Section Officer: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.112400/-for per month
- Audit Assistant: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.112400/-for per month
- Junior Translation Officer: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.112400/-for per month
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-for per month
- Stenographer: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-for per month
- Computer Operator: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-for per month
- Catering Assistant: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-for per month
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-for per month
- Electrician Cum Plumber: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-for per month
- Lab Attendant: Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-for per month
- Mess Helper: Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-for per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-for per month
Eligibility Criteria of NVS Recruitment 2022
Age Limit & Relaxation:
The maximum age limit for this NVS Recruitment is 45 Years.
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 5 Years
For OBC Category Candidates: 3 Years
For PWD Category Candidates: 10 Year.
- Assistant Commissioner: Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Female Staff Nurse: Passed Sr. Secondary Exam or equivalent and Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- Assistant Section Officer: Degree from a recognized University and Knowledge of Computer Operator.
- Audit Assistant: B. Com from a recognized University.
- Junior Translation Officer: Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of the exam at the Degree level.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering or Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution with three years experience in the construction of buildings.
- Stenographer: Senior Secondary School Certificate. Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and Typing Speed of 40 words per minute in English corresponding to 12000 KDPH.
- Computer Operator: Degree from a recognized Institution/University and Skill in work-processing & data entry with a one-year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Catering Assistant: 12th Pass.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 12th Pass.
- Electrician Cum Plumber: 10th Pass.
- Lab Attendant: 10th Pass.
- Mess Helper: 10th Pass.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th Pass.
The selection of applying aspirants will be based on their performance in the Written Test & Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
How To Apply NVS Recruitment 2022
Candidates are required to apply online through the NVS website at http://www.navodaya.gov.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.01.2022
Last date for Submission of Application: 10.02.2022
Tentative Date of Written Exam: 09.03.2022 to 11.03.2022
Click Here: Official Notification
Click Here: Apply Online
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media that provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.