NVC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 1616 TGT & Other Post: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited applications from candidates to apply for TGT, PGT and other posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply through the official site of NVC on navodaya.gov.in. The registration process will start on July 2 and will end on July 22, 2022. This recruitment process will fill up 1616 posts in the organization. Read below for NVC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply and other details.
NVC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 1616 TGT & Other Post
♦ Organization Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVC)
♦ Official Website: navodaya.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt. Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: TGT & Other Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 50 Years
♦ Mode to Apply: Online
♦ Last Date: 22/07/2022
♦ Total Post: 1616 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of NVC Recruitment
• Principal – Post Graduate, B.Ed, 7 Years Exp.
• PGT – Post Graduate, B.Ed
• TGT – Graduation Degree, B.Ed or CT ET
• TGT (Third Language) – Graduation Degree, B.Ed or CT ET
• Music Teacher – Degree in Music
• Art Teacher – Degree/ Diploma in Art, Drawing
• PET Male – Degree/ Diploma in Physical Education
• PET Female – Degree/ Diploma in Physical Education
• Librarian – Degree/ Diploma in Library Science
. The detailed information has been given below official notification.
Candidates age limit should be Minimum 35 and Maximum 50 years.
Selection Process CIL Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification and Medical Examination. For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Principal – 12
• PGT – 397
• TGT – 683
• TGT (Third Language) – 343
• Music Teacher – 33
• Art Teacher – 43
• PET Male – 21
• PET Female – 31
• Librarian – 53
• Gen/OBC/EWS (Principal): 2000/-
• Gen / OBC/EWS (PGT) : 1800/-
• Gen/OBC/EWS (TGT, Misc.): 1500/-
• SC/ST/PH : 0/-
• Payment Mode: Online Mode
• For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of 2. 50,000-1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of . 60,000 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of . 60,000/ with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
To apply for a NVC recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
Step 1: Interested and eligible candidates should go to the official website navodaya.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, look for What’s New section, click on the apply link for teaching posts.
Step 3: Register using personal details to create profile.
Step 4: Select post, fill application form, upload documents.
Step 5: Pay application fee and submit form.
Step 6: Download the form and take a printout for future reference.
• Registration Open: 02/07/2022.
• Registration Closes: 22/07/2022.
• Fee Deposit open: 02/07/2022.
• Fee Closes: 22/07/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.