Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 124 Fire Officer & Other Posts: Nuclear Fuel Complex 2023 has published an awesome notification. 124 candidates will be recruited for fire officer and other posts. Candidates will apply online. Closing date is 10th April 2023. Every candidate read the official notification carefully. More details like organization name, official website, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply and other information are given below.
Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2023 (Overview)
Organization Name:- Nuclear Fuel Complex
Official Website:- nfc.gov.in
Age Limit:- Maximum 40 yrs
Qualification:- 10+2/ B.Tech
Pay Scale:- Rs. 21,700/- to 67,700/-
Application Mode:- Online
Post Name:- Chief Fire Officer/ A, Sub-Officer/ B & Others Post
Total Post:- 124 Post
Job Category:- Govt. Jobs
Eligibility Criteria of Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 124 Fire Officer & Other Posts (Details)
Educational Qualification= HSC (10+2) or minimum equivalent with 50% marks + departmental pass
Candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university in any engineering discipline, Please check the official notification.
Pay Scale= Candidates Salary Rs.21,700/- to Rs.68,700/-. Details are in the official notification.
Age Limit= Please check the official notification (More Details).
Selection Process Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test/Interview, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Chief Fire Officer/A – Rs. 500/-
• Technical Officer /C (Computers) – Rs. 500/-
• Deputy Chief Fire Officer/A – Rs. 500/
• Station Officer/A – Rs. 200/-
• Sub-Officer/B – Rs. 200/-
• Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cumFireman/A – (DPOF/A) Rs. 100/-
• Check notification for more Details.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/03/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/04/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Notification
Click Here Official Website
How to apply
• visit the official website of Nuclear Fuel Complex.
• go to the Announcement Section on the home page.
• Click on the link.
• Now read the advertisement carefully.
• After that fill out the Application form.
• Enter the required details carefully.
• After that, upload the document as per the requirement.
• Pay the application fee online mode.
• Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 11 April 2023.