NTRO Recruitment 2022 Apply for 182 Technical Assistant Post: National Technical Research Organization has issued the latest notification for the NTRO recruitment 2023 for Aviator-II, Technical Assistant (CS/ IT), Technical Assistant (ECE) Vacancies at 182 Posts in NTRO Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to NTRO Aviator, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 through the official website NTRO Jobs by 21 January 2023. Other details of ISRO Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NTRO Recruitment 2022 Apply for 182 Technical Assistant Post
♦ Organization Name: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)
♦ Official Website: ntro.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Technical Assistant Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years
♦ Last Date: 21/01/2023
♦ Total Post: 182 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of NTRO Recruitment
• Candidates should have B.Tech/ M.Sc. or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 35 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process CPCB Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, & Medical Test.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
• No application fee for SC/ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
• Check notification for more Details.
• For Aviator-II, Technical Assistant (CS/ IT), Technical Assistant (ECE) Pay Scale Rs. 56100-177500/-
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Visit the official site recruit-ndl.nielit.gov.in OR ntro.gov.in.
• Click on NTRO Technical Assistant Vacancy 2022.
• Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility for the respective post.
• In case of applying for the post of Technical Assistant, a candidate can apply only ONE subject/field i.e. either “Computer Science & Information Technology” or “Electronics & Communication”
• Complete the application and pay the application fees through online payment mode via applications software only.
• Submit the application and save it in PDF for future reference.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 21 January 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/12/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/01/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.