NIOT Recruitment 2023 Apply for 89 Project Asst, Scientist Post: National Institute of Ocean Technology Chennai has issued the latest notification of the NIOT Project Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 of Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistant, Project Technician, and Project Junior Assistant vacancies at 89 posts. Interested candidates can apply online for NIOT Recruitment through the official website NIOT Jobs 2023 by 28 February 2023. Other details of NIOT Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NIOT Recruitment 2023 Apply for 89 Project Asst, Scientist Post
♦ Organization Name: National Institute of Ocean Technology(NIOT)
♦ Official Website: niot.res.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Project Asst, Scientist Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 50 Years
♦ Last Date: 28/02/2023
♦ Total Post: 89 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of NIOT Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 10th Class ITI, Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized board/University/Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 35 & maximum 50 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process NIOT Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the written Test, Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay any application fees.
• Check notification for more Details.
• Project Scientist – I – Rs. 56000/- + HRA
• Project Scientist – II – Rs. 67000/- + HRA
• Project Scientific Assistant – Rs. 20000/- + HRA
• Project Technician – Rs. 20000/- + HRA
• Project Junior Assistant – Rs. 20000/- + HRA
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Go to Official Website.
• Go to Career Section & search for this job.
• Click on the Registration – New User button
• Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Eligibility.
• Upload your photograph and signature.
• Make Payment and Submit the final form.
• Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 28 February 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/02/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/02/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Notification
Click Here Official Website
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.