NILD Kolkata Recruitment 2018 for MTS & Office Assistant Posts: National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD), Kolkata has published a notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer, Office Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy on the contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format mode and send their application on or before 01.08.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
NILD Kolkata Recruitment 2018 @ www.niohkol.nic.in
♦ Organization Name: NILD Kolkata
♦ Organization Website: www.niohkol.nic.in
♦ Employment Category: Central Government
♦ Employment Location: West Bengal
♦ Age Limit: Refer Notice
♦ Qualification: 12th/Graduate
♦ Application Mode: Offline
♦ Last Date: 01.08.2018
Name of the Post-wise Vacancy Details:
01) Administrative Officer = 01 Post
02) Office Assistant = 01 Post
03) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) = 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NILD Kolkata Recruitment 2018
Age Limit & Relaxation: For more details age limit and upper age relaxation refer the official notification or website.
01) Administrative Officer: Bachelor in any discipline with 55% marks in aggregate with the minimum of five years working experience in the establishment/administrative matters in a Government or reputed organizations, and Working knowledge in Computer.
02) Office Assistant: Any Graduate from a recognized university with hands-on knowledge of computers. Minimum three years of experience in handling Office Communication, and Any course in computer application.
03) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Class XII passed with working knowledge of computer.
Pay Scale Details:
01) Administrative Officer: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.50,000/- per month.
02) Office Assistant: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.40,000/- per month.
03) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): The selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.20,000/- per month.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Examination Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Applications duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates in the prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of relevant enclosures in respect of qualifications, age proof, experience etc. should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata – 700 090 on or before 01.08.2018 (Within 21 days from the date of the advertisement in the Newspaper).
More Information for NILD Kolkata Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.