NHFDC Scholarship 2019-20 for New & Renewal Application: Application for the NHFDC Scholarship Scholarship 2019 for 2500 Differently able Students. Applying candidate of – Professional Graduate Courses (UG) Student, Professional Post-Graduate Course (PG) Student Apply Online NHFDC Scholarship 2019 in “http://www.nhfdc.nic.in”. Renewal applications Log in e-Form Application & Renewal application of NHFDC Scholarship 2019. Have the items ready before apply online valid email id, valid Mobile no, Required attachments as mentioned in the given below…
NHFDC Scholarship Application Form 2019
Organization Name: National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation
Organization Website: http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Season of: 2019 – 2020
Mode of Application: Online
Objective of NHFDC Scholarship 2019-20
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the differently-able students to enable them to pursue professional or technical courses from recognized institutes and get employed/ Self-employed.
Number of NHFDC Scholarship 2019-20
To start with every year 2500 scholarships will be provided to the differently-able students throughout the country. 30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female candidates.
Rate of NHFDC Scholarship 2019 and other benefits
The following benefits will be available under the scheme:-
1. Non-refundable fees shall be fully awarded in case of Government/ Government-aided institution. In the case of private Institutes, the reimbursement would be restricted to similar courses in Government-aided/ Government institutions.
2. Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for a period of 10 months only in one academic year at following rates.
a. Professional Graduate Courses:
Maintenance allowance: Rs.2500/- per month
Book/ Stationery allowance: Rs.6000/- per annum
b. Professional Post-Graduate Courses:
Maintenance allowance: Rs.3000/- per month
Book/ Stationery allowance: Rs.10000/- per annum
3. Visual, Hearing and Orthographically handicapped differently-able students, in addition, will be provided aids and appliances, only once during lifetimes, as given below:-
3.i. Visually Handicapped
a. Brailler/ Brailler Typewriter: Rs.10,000/- Estimated coast
b. Laptop Desktop with Screen reading software: Rs.40,000/- Estimated cost
c. Laptop or Desktop with Screen Magnification software: Rs.60,000/- Estimated cost
3.ii. Hearing Handicapped
a. Bin aural digital programmable hearing aid with the annual provision of button cells: Rs.50,000/- + Rs.3600/- per annum as Estimated cost
b. Cell phone with SMS SIM card: Rs.5000/- Estimated cost
c. Laptop or Desktop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility: Rs.70,000/- Estimated cost
3.iii. Orthographically Handicapped
a. Laptop or Desktop: Rs.40,000/- Estimated cost
Eligibility Criteria for NHFDC Scholarship 2019
1. Financial assistance will be given to pursue the degree and/ or post graduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized institution. Maintenance, Book/stationary allowance and grant for the purchase of assertive devices will be credited to the student’s account. Non-refundable fees shall be reimbursed to the student on the production of proof of deposit of fees or will be paid directly to the Institute under intimation to the student.
2. Scholarship will be awarded for the only course at a time.
3. Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/ professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship without any consideration of the percentage of marks at higher secondary/ Graduation level.
4. Students without get admission in technical/ Professional courses without facing any competitive examination will also be eligible for the scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/ Graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly on merit basis. In case of female students should have not less than 45% marks at higher secondary/ Graduation level.
5. Students who pursue their education through correspondence would also be eligible for the scholarship.
6. The annual income of the beneficiary/ parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.3.00 lakh from all sources. However, preference shall be given to economically weaker students.
How to Apply for NHFDC Scholarship Application Form 2019
1. Visit official website of NHFDC- http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
2. Choose Application.
3. Applying in English / Hindi.
4. Fill up Application from correctly & completely filled up.
5. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
1. Visit official website- http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
2. Choose Application.
3. Applying Hindi / English.
4. Download & Print (A4 size paper).
5. Application fill up in Block Latter.
6. Attach All required Document with Scholarship Application from.
7. Send Application from to the Address of (National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC), 3rd Floor, PHD House, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016.)
8. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Required Document with Application From (Offline):
1. Academic record- attested copies of relevant certificates.
2. Income certificated Affidavit.
3. Copy of Last Marksheet.
4. Income certificated.
5. Copy of Bank Accounts First Page.
6. Residential Proof.
Application Renewal: Available
New Applying: Available
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
3rd Floor, PHD House, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016.
Click here=>> NHFDC Scholarship Online Application Form
Click here=>> Biksh Bhavan Scholarship New & Renewal Application Form
* Any more information visit official website of NHFDC- www.nhfdc.nic.in