NFR Recruitment 2018 Apply for Assistant & Inspector Posts: Northeast Frontier Railway (Alipurduar) has published a notification for the recruitment of 08 Para-Medical Staff (Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector – III and Lab Assistant) on the Contract Basis. The eligible candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on 08.08.2018. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below…
NFR Recruitment 2018 @ www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
» Organization Name: Northeast Frontier Railway
» Organization Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
» Employment Category: Railway
¤ Age Limit: 18 to 38 years
¤ Qualification: 12th/Degree Pass
¤ Date of Walk-in-Interview: 08.08.2018
» Name of the Post: Para-Medical Staff
» Number of Total Vacancies: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Recruitment 2018
01) Staff Nurse Post: Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years. Course in General and Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the India Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing).
02) Health & Malaria Inspector – III Post: B.Sc. having studied chemistry as the main/optional subject in any branch of chemistry while undertaking the course.
03) Lab Assistant Post: 12th (10+2 stage) with science, plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT).
Pay Per Month:
01) Staff Nurse Post: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.44900/- (Level-7) plus usual allowances.
02) Health & Malaria Inspector – III Post: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.35400/- (Level-6) plus usual allowances.
03) Lab Assistant Post: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.21700/- (Level-3) plus usual allowances.
Age Limit & Relaxation: The candidate’s age limit should be between 20 to 38 years for Staff Nurse, and age limit should be between 18 years to 31 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
How to Apply: The willing candidates may report for the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ to the venue of interview as per date and time specified above with copies of all certificate/testimonials/mark sheets in original and true copies (attested by a Gazetted officer) and also 2 recent passport size photographs along with a filled in application form.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Interview.
More Information for NFR Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.