Nabarangpur DM Office Recruitment 2018 for 123 Clerk & Peon Posts: Collector & District Magistrate (Nabarangpur, Odisha) has published a recruitment notification for the posts of 123 Teacher, PET, Junior Clerk & Peon vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format mode and send their application form on or before 30th May 2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated in the following paragraphs…
Nabarangpur DM Office Recruitment 2018 @ http://www.nabarangpur.nic.in
♦ Organization Name: Collector & District Magistrate
♦ Official Website: http://www.nabarangpur.nic.in
♦ Employment Category: State Government
♦ Place of Work: Odisha, Nabarangpur
♦ Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
♦ Qualification: 12th/Degree Pass
♦ Last Date: 30.05.2018
Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
• BA. BEd – 22 Posts
• BSc. BEd (PCM) – 9 Posts
• BSc. BEd.(CBZ) – 14 Posts
• Hindi Teacher – 11 Posts
• Sanskrit Teacher – 11 Posts
• IA. CT – 15 Posts
• ISc. CT – 10 Posts
• PET -13 Posts
• Junior Clerk – 9 Posts
• Peon – 9 Posts
Number of Total Vacancies: 54 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nabarangpur DM Office Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification Details:
• BA. BEd: Candidate should have Bachelors Degree (Arts/Commerce)
• BSc. BEd (PCM): Candidate should have Bachelors Degree (Science)
• BSc. BEd.(CBZ): Candidate should have Bachelors Degree (Science)
• Hindi Teacher: Candidate should have Bachelors Degree (Hindi)
• Sanskrit Teacher: Candidate should have Bachelors Degree (Sanskrit)
• IA. CT: Candidate should have passed 10+2 (Arts), C.T
• ISc. CT: Candidate should have passed 10+2 (Science), C.T
• PET: Candidate should have passed 10+2, CPEd, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed
• Junior Clerk: Candidate should have passed Graduation
• Peon: Candidate should have completed Matriculation.
Age Limit: He/She must be below 32 years and above 21 years of age as on 01.01.2018 provided that maximum age limit shall be relaxed by 05 years in case of candidates belonging to the ST, SC, SEBC & Woman candidates.
Mode of Application: Application complete in all respect along with the relevant documents should be sent in a closed cover addressed to the District Welfare Officer, Nabarangpur, Pin – 764059 by Register Post or Speed Post only so as to reach him on or before 30.05.2018. The applications received after due date / Courier Service/ By hand shall not be considered. The undersigned will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Application Fee: A Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) payable at SBI, Nabarangpur in favor of District Welfare Officer, Nabarangpur other than ST, SC, PH candidates.
• For Teaching Post: Selection shall be made only on merit i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks.
• For Junior Clark Post: Written Examination Test and Computer Skill Test.
• For Peon Post: Written Examination Test and Cycling Test.
More Information for Nabarangpur DM Office Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.