Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Download Application Form – CM Relief Fund: Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna Scholarship Download New Application Form 2020-21) under the supervision of Government of West Bengal has published a notification towards Scholarship for Meritorious Student of West Bengal. Applying candidates of – Higher Secondary Level (10th Passed candidates), Under Graduate Passed (For 12th Passed candidates), Under Post Graduate Level (Graduate Passed candidates). Additional information regarding Eligibility Criteria, Mode of Application, How to Apply & relevant information about Nabanna Scholarship 2020 are illustrated in the following paragraphs…
Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Download Application Form
Organization Name: Government of West Bengal (WB)
Organization Website: http://www.wbcmo.gov.in
Qualification: Madhyamik/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
Matter of: Chief Minister Relief Fund and Nabanna Scholarship
Applying for: All Educational Student
Applying: Renewal Student / Fresh Applying Student
Season of: 2020-21
Mode of Application: Offline
Eligibility Criteria of Nabanna Scholarship 2020 – Chief Minister Scholarship 2020-21
Assistance from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and Chief Minister’s Discretionary Fund is given to the Student:-
=> Who is a permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
=> Who is studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
=> Who has got 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
=> Who do not enjoy any other governmental (central or state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
=> Whose annual family income does not exceed Rs. 60000/- (may be).
How to Apply Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Application Form
1. Visit the official website of WBCMO -> ‘www.wbcmo.gov.in’
2. Click to < Donation Tab >
3. Download Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application form
4. Print out the Application form
5. The Application form is correctly & completely filled up.
6. If you incomplete application will be canceled.
Click Here =>> Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2020
Click Here =>> NHFDC Scholarship Scholarship 2020
Following are the required documents for financial assistance from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for financial assistance.
1. Copies of Mark Sheets of all previous examinations passed.
2. Copies of Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination)
3. A copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone mentioned within the bracket – (DM / SDO / BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O. / Executive Officer in the case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
4. A copy of Recommendation from MP / MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
5. Self-declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding the present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the Present institution with seal.
6. Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with a photocopy of Bank Pass Book.
7. Photo Copy of tuition/admission fees book.
8. Contact Details with self Mobile Number.
*** Photocopies of all the documents are required to be attested by Group-A Government Officer.
Send Application from with Document through Ordinary Post /Dropbox to the Address of –
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
Click here to Download Nabanna Nabanna Scholarship pdf Application Form
Click Here for Official Website
West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Website – http://www.wbcmo.gov.in
For any other information please refer official website “www.wbcmo.gov.in”.