Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022 Apply for 174 Fireman & Other Posts: Ministry Of Defence has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Material Assistant, LDC, Fireman & Other Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. Other details of the Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022 Apply for 174 Fireman & Other Posts
♦ Organization Name: Ministry Of Defence
♦ Official Website: www.mod.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Defence Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Fireman & Other Posts
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 25 Years
♦ Mode to Apply: Offline
♦ Total Post: 174 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
• Material Assistant – Graduate in any discipline (or) Diploma in Material Management (or) Diploma in Engineering in any discipline.
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class pass
• Fireman – Matriculation or equivalent. Physical Measurement: Height without shoes 165 cms, Chest (unexpanded) 81.5 cms, Chest (expanded) 85 cms, Weight-50 Kg.
• Tradesman Mate – Matriculation or equivalent
• MTS (Gardener), MTS (Messenger) – Matriculation or equivalent
• Draughts man – Matriculation or equivalent Two years diploma/ certificate in Draughtsmanship (Civil) from any Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution.
Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
no. of vacancies
• Material Assistant – 03 Posts
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 03 Posts
• Fireman – 14 Posts
• Tradesman Mate – 150 Posts
• MTS (Gardener), MTS (Messenger) – 03 Posts
• Draughts man – 01 Posts
Total – 174 Posts
Selection Process Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Skill & Physical Test. For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Candidates Pay Scale Rs. 18,000 – 29,200/-
How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online as per the following process:
1. Visit the official website of the Ministry of Defence www.mod.gov.in.
2. Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
3. Download the application form.
4. Fill out complete details in the application form.
5. Eligible candidates may submit the application form and another self-attached copy of the relevant document to the address given in the official notification.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/05/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 17/06/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Notification
Click Here Official website
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Apply 458 Fireman, MTS & Tradesman Post: Ministry of Defence (41 Field Ammunition Depot.) has published a notification for the recruitment of 458 Fireman, MTS & Tradesman Post. The eligible candidates can apply prescribed format mode and send their application form within 35 days from the date of publication. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below…
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
♦ Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
♦ Organization Website: http://www.davp.nic.in
♦ Employment Category: Defence
¤ Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
¤ Qualification: 10th Pass
¤ Last Date: Within 35 Days
» Total Vacancies: 458 Posts
» Name of the Post:
1. Tradesmen Mate: 330 Post
2. JOA (Erstwhile LDC): 20 Post
3. Material Assistant: 19 Post
4. MTS: 11 Post
5. Fireman: 64 Post
6. Mazdoor: 14 Post
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021
Age Limit: The applicant’s age limit should be between 18 to 25 years. The upper age limit will be relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates against reserved vacancies.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have passed Matriculation (10th class pass) from a recognized Board, and General fire-fighting course from Defence Institute of Fire Research, New Delhi or the Sub-Officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will the get pay scale of Rs.19,900 to 63,200/- [Level-2 of Pay Matrix (As per 7th CPC)] Per Month.
Procedure of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Physical Test, Endurance Test, and Written Examination Test.
Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties. This requirement shall be tested as under
(i) Height without shoes – 165 Cms.
(ii) Chest (unexpanded) – 81.5 Cms.
(iii) Chest (on expansion) – 86 Cms.
(iv) Weight (minimum) – 50 Kg.
(i) Carrying a man (Fireman lift of 63.5 Kg to a distance of 183 meters within 95 seconds).
(ii) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump).
(iii) Climbing 3 meters of vertical rope using hand and feet.
How to Apply Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021
Eligible candidates to apply in the format given below as Application Form link neatly typed in English/Hindi (In A4 size paper only) duly supported by the relevant documents along with admit cards in duplicate as given as link.
Click Here=> Fireman Recruitment Official Notice & Application Form pdf
Click Here=> Official Website
Click Here=> Details Information of Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021
More Information for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.
Form fillup korte koto taka lagbe
At Dudariya post Gubral th amla diss betul mp
Sir I am Ibrahim mondal
Educational qualification-10+2&ITI& computer knowledge