Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply 1412 Various Posts: Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 notification has been released for the post of Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, and others. The Madras High Court is inviting eligible candidates to apply for either of the posts online on the official website i.e mhc.tn.gov.in A total of 1412 vacancies for the post of Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator are available for various districts under the state. The Madras High Court notification applications have begun and candidates can apply till 22nd August 2022. The candidates are required to select the district in which they are interested. Bookmark this article for the further updates about Madras High Court Recruitment 2022. Other details of the Madras High Court Vacancy Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply 1412 Various Posts
♦ Organization Name: Madras High Court
♦ Official Website: hcmadras.tn.nic.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Various Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 37 Years
♦ Last Date: 22/08/2022
♦ Total Post: 1412 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Madras High Court Recruitment
• Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Writer, Driver, Lift Operator, Process Server – Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, Viz, Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years.
Selection Process Madras High Court Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• General/ BC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 550/- for each Post
• SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – No Fee
• Check notification for Details.
• Rs. 19,500 – 71,900/-
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• Visit the Official Website of Madras HC.
• Click on “Recruitment” Option.
• Click on “Register and Apply online for the posts of Examiner / Reader /Senior Bailiff/Junior Bailiff/ Process Server / Process Writer / Xerox Operator/Lift Operator / Driver – in various Judicial Districts in the state of TamilNadu-2022”.
• Click on New User & Register Yourself.
• Fill All the Required Details.
• Pay Application fee.
• Click on Final Submission.
• Take a Print out of Application.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 22 August 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24/07/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 22/08/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.