Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 for 875 Supervisor & Steno Posts: Ministry of Labour & Employment (Labour Bureau) has published a notification for the recruitment of 875 Consultant, Supervisor, Investigator, Assistant, and Stenographer Posts on the purely contractual basis under two ad-hoc schemes of PMMY Survey and AFES. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode on or before 5th July 2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 @ www.lbchd.in
♦ Organization Name: Ministry of Labour & Employment
♦ Official Website: www.labour.gov.in
♦ Employment Category: Central Government
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years
♦ Qualification: 12th/Degree Pass
♦ Last Date: 05.07.2018
Post-wise Vacancy Details:
01) Consultant = 19
02) Supervisor = 143
03) Investigator = 695
04) Assistant = 12
05) Stenographer = 06
Number of Total Vacancies: 875 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018
Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 to 30 years for Assistant and Stenographer, 21 to 35 years for Investigator and 21 to 40 years for Supervisor and Consultant as on the closing date. In case of retired employees of Central or State Government or Government Organization or PSUs etc, The upper age limit for all posts is 64 years. Age relaxation will be provided to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD in accordance with orders issued by Government of India. 05 years age relaxation will also be given to the candidates who have previously worked in Labour Bureau.
Salary (Per Month): Consultant: Rs.60,000/-, Supervisor: Rs.21,120/-, Investigator: Rs.19,800/-, Assistant: Rs.14,520/-, Stenographer: Rs.14,520/-. (TA/DA, as per rules, will be admissible during the official tour).
01) Consultant: Post-Graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
02) Supervisor: Post-Graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
03) Investigator: B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./BBE (Bachelor of Business Economics) with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
04) Assistant: Persons having a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of a recognized university with Proficiency in Computer.
05) Stenographer: 10+2 pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board. Speed in shorthand 80 wpm and Speed in typewriting 40 wpm.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
How to Apply: All applicants shall apply for any post by submitting their applications in the website www.lbchd.in through online submission on or before 05.07.2018 (Within 10 Days of the publication of this advertisement).
More Information for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.