KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023 Apply 194 Asst Manager, Stenographer Post: Karnataka Co-operative Milk Producers Federation (KMF) Shivamogga, Davanagere and Chitradurga Co-op. Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd has issued the latest notification for the KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023 of Assistant Manager, MIS/ System Officer, Marketing Officer, LLIONS Technical Officer (Apprentice), Technical Officer, Chemist grade 1, Extension Officer Grade III, Administrative Assistant Grade II, Accounts Assistant Grade II, Marketing Assistant Grade II, Chemist Grade II, Junior Sys Operator, Stenographers Grade II, Junior Technician Vacancies at 194 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website KMF SHIMUL Jobs by 3 March 2023. Other details of KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023 Apply 194 Asst Manager, Stenographer Post
♦ Organization Name: Karnataka Co-operative Milk Producers Federation (KMF)
♦ Official Website: shimul.coop
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Asst Manager, Stenographer Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years
♦ Last Date: 03/03/2023
♦ Total Post: 194 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of KMF SHIMUL Recruitment
• Candidates should have an SSLC/ Degree/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBM/ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ computer management knowledge or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 35 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process KMF SHIMUL Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For All Candidates Application Fees: Rs. 1000/-
• For SC/ST/ Cat-I & PWD Candidates Application Fees: Rs. 500/-
• Check notification for more Details.
• For Assistant Manager – Rs. 52650/- to Rs. 97100/-
• For MIS/ System Officer, Marketing Officer, Technical Officer – Rs. 43/-100 to Rs. 83900/-
• For Chemist Grade I, Extension Officer Grade III – Rs. 33450/- to Rs. 62600/-
• For Administrative Assistant Grade II, Marketing Assistant Grade II, Chemist Grade II, Junior Sys Operator, Stenographers Grade II – Rs. 2650/- to Rs. 52650/-
• For Junior Technician – Rs. 21400/- to Rs. 42000/-
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• First of all, you have to visit the official website at shimul.coop
• Find the career / Recruitment Tab.
• Click on the “KMF SHIMUL Technician, Chemist, Accountant” Notification.
• Complete the registration process and Log In
• Fill out the Online form.
• Pay the application fee, if Required.
• Click on the submit button after completing verification.
• Save and take a printout for future use.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/01/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03/03/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Notification
Click Here Official Website
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.