ISRO Recruitment 2018 for 435 Apprentice Posts: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has published a notification for the recruitment of 435 Apprentice Posts under the Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Andhra Pradesh. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 07.07.2018 to 28.07.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
ISRO Recruitment 2018 @ http://www.shar.gov.in
♦ Organization Name: Kolkata Police
♦ Organization Website: http://www.shar.gov.in
♦ Employment Location: Andhra Pradesh
♦ Advertisement No.: SDSC SHAR/RWS/01/2018
¤ Age Limit: minimum 14 years
¤ Qualification: 10th Class
¤ Application Mode: Online
¤ Last Date: 28.07.2018
» Name of the Post: Apprentice (Various Trade)
» Number of Total Vacancies: 435 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: The candidates Must have passed SSLC/SSC plus ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT (For Few posts). First Class in relevant Discipline from a recognized University (For Few posts). For more details, educational qualification refers the official notification (as per given below link).
Age Limit: Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
1) Technician Apprentice Stipend – Rs.3,542/- Per Month
2) Graduate Apprentice Stipend – Rs.5,000/- Per Month
3) Trade Apprentice Stipend – Rs.5,924/- Per Month
4) Vocational Apprentice Stipend – Rs.2,758/- Per Month
1. Apprentice training is only one year for all disciplines except Diesel Mechanic (Two Years).
2. Those applying for more than one post should apply separately for Trade wise.
3. Candidate should have passed the relevant Qualification (i.e. B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Li.Sc./ Diploma/ Vocational Courses) during the year 2016 and thereafter only (Except for Trade Apprentice).
4. Candidate must not have undergone Apprentice training or job experience for one year or more after acquiring the qualification, as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
How to Apply:
⇒ Applications will be received online only.
⇒ The application for online registration will be hosted in the SDSC-SHAR website between 07.07.2018 (1000 hours) and 28.07.2018 (1700 hours).
⇒ Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at http://www.shar.gov.in to register their applications online between 07.07.2018 (1000 hours) and 28.07.2018 (1700 hours).
⇒ Upon registration, applicants will be provided will be provided with an Online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID and mobile number of the applicants is to be furnished in the application compulsorily.
Important Dates to Remember:
Opening Date for Online Registration: 07.07.2018 (1000 Hours)
Closing Date for Online Registration: 28.07.2018 (1700 Hours)
More Information for ISRO Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.