ISRO Recruitment 2022 Apply 526 Assistant, UDC & Other Post: Indian Space Research Organisation, Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) has issued the latest notification for ISRO Recruitment 2023 of Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, and Stenographer Vacancies at 526 Posts in ISRO Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2023 through the official website ISRO Jobs by 9 January 2023. Other details of ISRO Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Apply 526 Assistant, UDC & Other Post
♦ Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
♦ Official Website: isro.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Assistant, UDC & Other Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 28 Years
♦ Last Date: 09/01/2023
♦ Total Post: 526 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of ISRO Recruitment
• Candidates should have a Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 28 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process ISRO Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification, & Medical Test.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For All Candidates Application Fees Rs. 100/-
• Check notification for more Details.
• For Assistant, UDC & Other Post Pay Scale (Level 4)
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Visit the official website of ISRO.
• Go to the Careers Page and click on ISRO Recruitment 2022-2023.
• Click on the link to Apply Online.
• Fill all the required details such as basic information, educational qualification, etc. in the application form very carefully.
• Upload all the documents in their size and format as mentioned in the PDF.
• Pay the application fees online.
• Download and save the application form for future reference.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 09 January 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/12/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09/01/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.